Google Music Beta

lol damb just searched my gmail and realized google emailed me nearly a month ago May 25th as an invitation to use google music smh. i dont usually miss emails like that.

lol damb just searched my gmail and realized google emailed me nearly a month ago May 25th as an invitation to use google music smh. i dont usually miss emails like that.

This is relevant to my interests
nerd.gif

Just been invited. Uploading my little collection. Just another step toward Minimilist lifestyle.

Just been invited. Uploading my little collection. Just another step toward Minimilist lifestyle.

I have a question for the audiophiles out there.

So, my music collection consists of files that are 320kbps+ some are FLAC or ALAC files as well. When I transfer my iTunes playlist to Music Beta, will they also transfer as the same bit rate or will they adjust it to 196kbps? If so, then this deserves a major -_-

I understand that the devices (iPhone or portable device) I have wont output enough power to support FLAC files, but what if I want to listen to my music on someones computer (with an audiocard) or something like that can output enough power to support 320kbps?

I have a question for the audiophiles out there.

So, my music collection consists of files that are 320kbps+ some are FLAC or ALAC files as well. When I transfer my iTunes playlist to Music Beta, will they also transfer as the same bit rate or will they adjust it to 196kbps? If so, then this deserves a major -_-

I understand that the devices (iPhone or portable device) I have wont output enough power to support FLAC files, but what if I want to listen to my music on someones computer (with an audiocard) or something like that can output enough power to support 320kbps?

eek.gif
i actually got an invite
eyes.gif
right after i wasted 0.69 for that 20GB amazon cloud drive
pimp.gif
*installs chrome back on pc*
am i the only one worried about the feds
nerd.gif

eek.gif
i actually got an invite
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eek.gif
i actually got an invite
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
I hate you 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eek.gif
i actually got an invite
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
I hate you 
mad.gif

I'm tight I can't use my iPhone in conjunction with it. I'll wait until I get a tablet.

I'm tight I can't use my iPhone in conjunction with it. I'll wait until I get a tablet.

Back
Top Bottom