Google Music Beta

just got my invite, installed and adding music now, they found more than 7,000 songs lol just in time for vegas tomorrow

Who can hook it up with an invite? Thanks!! 
happy.gif

nvm. I'm in Canada. eghk.

Received my invite tonight! I hope a majority of my music is uploaded by the time I get to work tomorrow. 
pimp.gif

Received my invite tonight! I hope a majority of my music is uploaded by the time I get to work tomorrow. 
pimp.gif

I just signed up for it yesterday and got the invite this afternoon
pimp.gif

Is there a music app for Android that I can use to access my music? I looked in the marketplace but couldn't find one

pimp.gif

Is there a music app for Android that I can use to access my music? I looked in the marketplace but couldn't find one

Originally Posted by Liban906

pimp.gif

Its called "music"

pimp.gif

Its called "music"

Originally Posted by frankl1001

pimp.gif

Its called "music"
yeah I was looking that up in the marketplace but it wasn't appearing for some reason. i had to d/l it from the site and put the .apk on phone

Originally Posted by frankl1001

pimp.gif

Its called "music"
yeah I was looking that up in the marketplace but it wasn't appearing for some reason. i had to d/l it from the site and put the .apk on phone

Back
Top Bottom