Google Music Beta

123 gigs of songs!!
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

...and counting
smokin.gif

+16k took me like 4-5 days running all day.

The android app is nice too, my ipod died in the airport coming back home so I just used my phone.

+16k took me like 4-5 days running all day.

The android app is nice too, my ipod died in the airport coming back home so I just used my phone.

Got my invite finally...250 out of 2700 songs deep right now. Pretty dope.

For those overseas, once I got the invite I was able to download the app on my Nexus One and access the web based version with no problem.

For those overseas, once I got the invite I was able to download the app on my Nexus One and access the web based version with no problem.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

I'll keep iTunes..

U keep iTunes... But this puts it in the cloud, playlists and all.  You can access it anywhere with a flash enabled web browser.

I'll keep iTunes..

U keep iTunes... But this puts it in the cloud, playlists and all.  You can access it anywhere with a flash enabled web browser.

Yo for the NT brethren who have invites to spare, hook your boy Juicy up

-The Juice

Yo for the NT brethren who have invites to spare, hook your boy Juicy up

-The Juice

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I'll keep iTunes..

I don't think i'm getting it then? What is the "cloud?"

I can get it on my evo tho? That got me kinda hyped.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I'll keep iTunes..

I don't think i'm getting it then? What is the "cloud?"

I can get it on my evo tho? That got me kinda hyped.

The cloud is the online world.... a server on the internet. Yes you can stream your music directly to your EVO. No need to download, it will be available whenever you want to listen to something.

The cloud is the online world.... a server on the internet. Yes you can stream your music directly to your EVO. No need to download, it will be available whenever you want to listen to something.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Howd you get the invite?  I can't even get it

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Howd you get the invite?  I can't even get it

Back
Top Bottom