Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

What happened to Jerrod Johnson this spring/summer?
sick.gif
God damn he's terrible.

30t6p3b.gif
Garbage.

Most important game of the year so far and they came out scared. Won't be surprised if the Dome starts lightening up in attendance during the half.

30t6p3b.gif
Garbage.

Most important game of the year so far and they came out scared. Won't be surprised if the Dome starts lightening up in attendance during the half.

Texas A&M lucky gabbert just fumbled that snap or it woulda been a 20 pt lead at halftime
sick.gif

*edit
is this Friedgen's last yr?

Texas A&M lucky gabbert just fumbled that snap or it woulda been a 20 pt lead at halftime
sick.gif

*edit
is this Friedgen's last yr?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

sick.gif
They've had THREE opportunities to hit wide open receivers in the end zone on the last three drives and JJ has thrown short and inside every single time.
sick.gif

Think it's time for a change yet, Sherman? Hanging the dude out to dry and using him as an excuse won't save your job.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

sick.gif
They've had THREE opportunities to hit wide open receivers in the end zone on the last three drives and JJ has thrown short and inside every single time.
sick.gif

Think it's time for a change yet, Sherman? Hanging the dude out to dry and using him as an excuse won't save your job.

30t6p3b.gif
Pathetic showing by Cuse today. I'm just at a loss for words right now. This is still my team but they lost a lot of support from the student body, alumni and city with today's game.

30t6p3b.gif
Pathetic showing by Cuse today. I'm just at a loss for words right now. This is still my team but they lost a lot of support from the student body, alumni and city with today's game.

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

I hate this team.
I'm starting too as well.  @#$% is goin on with these dudes?  Has ANYONE on offense improved this season? 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

I hate this team.
I'm starting too as well.  @#$% is goin on with these dudes?  Has ANYONE on offense improved this season? 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom