Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

I wanna make fun of Ponder but I am a Canes fan....
ohwell.gif

I'm confused as to why UGA is playing Hutson Mason and not just play Logan Gray and save the redshirt for Mason.

I'm confused as to why UGA is playing Hutson Mason and not just play Logan Gray and save the redshirt for Mason.

TAMU
laugh.gif

I'm not sure why we kept falling back into zone coverage and giving Mizzou's receivers 10 yard cushions when they only throw quick routes. Why not press?

TAMU
laugh.gif

I'm not sure why we kept falling back into zone coverage and giving Mizzou's receivers 10 yard cushions when they only throw quick routes. Why not press?

Originally Posted by The Wizard

They already took off his Redshirt in the first game of the season.  I think the coaches have decided he was being groomed to be the backup and Gray would concentrate on receiver and punt return.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

They already took off his Redshirt in the first game of the season.  I think the coaches have decided he was being groomed to be the backup and Gray would concentrate on receiver and punt return.

Back
Top Bottom