Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by The Wizard

I'm confused as to why UGA is playing Hutson Mason and not just play Logan Gray and save the redshirt for Mason.

They already took off his Redshirt in the first game of the season.  I think the coaches have decided he was being groomed to be the backup and Gray would concentrate on receiver and punt return.
I figured so, but there will be no difference between Murray and Mason now. they are both freshman right now.

I'm confused as to why UGA is playing Hutson Mason and not just play Logan Gray and save the redshirt for Mason.

They already took off his Redshirt in the first game of the season.  I think the coaches have decided he was being groomed to be the backup and Gray would concentrate on receiver and punt return.
I figured so, but there will be no difference between Murray and Mason now. they are both freshman right now.

grin.gif
A&M

Nebraska has benefitted from playing No one.

their finally on an even playing field (athletically) with an opponent.

lets see what happens...

Nebraska has benefitted from playing No one.

their finally on an even playing field (athletically) with an opponent.

lets see what happens...

Mason is not going to ever start at UGA unless something weird happens.  After Murray it will probably be Christian LeMay playing after that.

Mason is not going to ever start at UGA unless something weird happens.  After Murray it will probably be Christian LeMay playing after that.

Back
Top Bottom