Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by jmause3

dreClark wrote:

James Wilder Jr hurt himself again
30t6p3b.gif
  have a feeling dude is going to be a bust when he gets on campus
ohwell.gif

If he stays at RB he will be a bust.

I wouldn't even really consider him a bust because i never thought he was that great in the 1st place. Rated too high because of Nike combines and strength numbers, not what he's actually done on the field.

If anyone knows where I can stream the Mizzou vs. Texas A&M football game today, please PM a link ASAP. Got a bunch of people over and we're having some trouble with the FSN broadcast.

Thanks!

If anyone knows where I can stream the Mizzou vs. Texas A&M football game today, please PM a link ASAP. Got a bunch of people over and we're having some trouble with the FSN broadcast.

Thanks!

laugh.gif
they showin Pitt/Cuse down here. dude didnt even look like he was movin on that play

theres nothin worse than having a million mediocre games on, all at the same time

laugh.gif
they showin Pitt/Cuse down here. dude didnt even look like he was movin on that play

theres nothin worse than having a million mediocre games on, all at the same time

ECU up 7-0 on NCSU early. They muffed a punt and gave NCSU the ball on like the 18, then held them to 3 and out and blocked the FG...

ECU up 7-0 on NCSU early. They muffed a punt and gave NCSU the ball on like the 18, then held them to 3 and out and blocked the FG...

Yeah it doesn't look like Latwaan Anderson will be here very long. And from what I hear about how he's been treated I can't really blame him for leaving.

Yeah it doesn't look like Latwaan Anderson will be here very long. And from what I hear about how he's been treated I can't really blame him for leaving.

Back
Top Bottom