Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Just heard that Green is suspended for 4 games.....

This is on some bs
#*$!*+%%!
mad.gif
mad.gif

WAIT.
He sold his bowl game jersey to an Agent?????
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

He should be kicked off the team for good

He got off light

what an idiot

WAIT.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

He got off light

what an idiot

the more I think of it, that sounds like some %$@$@#!* he made up to keep from admitting he took money from an agent....

"where did I get this money from?"

"uhhh I sold my jersey to him "

eyes.gif

the more I think of it, that sounds like some %$@$@#!* he made up to keep from admitting he took money from an agent....

"where did I get this money from?"

"uhhh I sold my jersey to him "

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

McShay still has a job in this economy.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
ESPN stopped caring about facts years ago. Rook can get a job with them.
pimp.gif

Ya dudes are hatersssss

Buckeyes fan just mad because I'm picking Miami
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

McShay still has a job in this economy.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
ESPN stopped caring about facts years ago. Rook can get a job with them.
pimp.gif

Ya dudes are hatersssss

Buckeyes fan just mad because I'm picking Miami
laugh.gif

Three games for that? The NCAA is all over the place with some of this *%#%...

WAIT.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

He got off light

what an idiot
I mean I get he should be punished and it was stupid for him to do it but how is this different than what Dareus did.  Plus the guy was "defined in the ncaa rulebook" as an agent.  Whatever that means.  I heard that he did not know it was an agent.  Plus the thing that gets me is that I thought the players always got to keep the bowl jerseys.  I remember saying before the Sugar Bowl in '08 that they were wearing black in part to be a bowl gift to the players after the game.  I think if AJ got suspended 2 games like Dareus I would be ok with that but I guess this is better than what happened to Dez Bryant.  I think that because it was sold to an agent that is where he got hurt not the fact that he sold the jersey. 

WAIT.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

He got off light

what an idiot
I mean I get he should be punished and it was stupid for him to do it but how is this different than what Dareus did.  Plus the guy was "defined in the ncaa rulebook" as an agent.  Whatever that means.  I heard that he did not know it was an agent.  Plus the thing that gets me is that I thought the players always got to keep the bowl jerseys.  I remember saying before the Sugar Bowl in '08 that they were wearing black in part to be a bowl gift to the players after the game.  I think if AJ got suspended 2 games like Dareus I would be ok with that but I guess this is better than what happened to Dez Bryant.  I think that because it was sold to an agent that is where he got hurt not the fact that he sold the jersey. 

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Technically 4.  They are counting the game he was held out of Saturday as the 4th.  Like I said, I don't know the complete situation because as of yesterday their were reports that it would be 1 game which he already served and he would be back for S.Car.  I do know based on what I have heard that it should be less than 4. Aj and Dareus both took money and both should and in Aj's case have paid it back.  Give them the same number of games and let's move on.  I want to know what exactly the NCAA saw in this case which warranted 4 instead of the the 2 that Dareus got.  UGA will appeal so hopefully it gets bumped down but I highly doubt he will be playing Saturday either way.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Technically 4.  They are counting the game he was held out of Saturday as the 4th.  Like I said, I don't know the complete situation because as of yesterday their were reports that it would be 1 game which he already served and he would be back for S.Car.  I do know based on what I have heard that it should be less than 4. Aj and Dareus both took money and both should and in Aj's case have paid it back.  Give them the same number of games and let's move on.  I want to know what exactly the NCAA saw in this case which warranted 4 instead of the the 2 that Dareus got.  UGA will appeal so hopefully it gets bumped down but I highly doubt he will be playing Saturday either way.

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

AJ Green 
indifferent.gif

Go ahead and chalk that L up for them puppies this week
pimp.gif

Eh I think CMR has had the mindset that we are playing without A.J.  The players probably feel the same way..
Though I do think with Green we would for sure win, I still feel confident... 

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

AJ Green 
indifferent.gif

Go ahead and chalk that L up for them puppies this week
pimp.gif

Eh I think CMR has had the mindset that we are playing without A.J.  The players probably feel the same way..
Though I do think with Green we would for sure win, I still feel confident... 

Back
Top Bottom