Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Why would anybody want to see a TCU vs. Boise State National Title Game?
Cause they are great teams and their last 2 games against each other have been decided by 8 points total.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Why would anybody want to see a TCU vs. Boise State National Title Game?
Cause they are great teams and their last 2 games against each other have been decided by 8 points total.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Storm Johnson gonna get the red shirt?

Too early to tell.

Randy said he doesn't know yet. Eduardo Clements got carries the other night and Storm didn't dress. Rumor is Storm might have been suspended for that game though.

Storm Johnson gonna get the red shirt?

Too early to tell.

Randy said he doesn't know yet. Eduardo Clements got carries the other night and Storm didn't dress. Rumor is Storm might have been suspended for that game though.

Looking to post more in this thread this year ...

Pitt ...
smh.gif

FSU
pimp.gif
... gotta smack OU this weekend ... Murray is a problem but its time to make a statement ...

D. Robinson is a monster ... Forcier please have a seat on the bench ...
USC defense
smh.gif

UNC not scoring on that last drive
smh.gif

glad to see CFB back ...

Looking to post more in this thread this year ...

Pitt ...
smh.gif

FSU
pimp.gif
... gotta smack OU this weekend ... Murray is a problem but its time to make a statement ...

D. Robinson is a monster ... Forcier please have a seat on the bench ...
USC defense
smh.gif

UNC not scoring on that last drive
smh.gif

glad to see CFB back ...

hey USC sack riders (U too Ironman
laugh.gif
) , yall played Hawaii Im not adding no one to my list. make your own %#%+!%* lists then.
laugh.gif
Kellen beat a Top 10 team with Money throws ... Kill that Noise

Bwahahaha
roll.gif

thank you for my morning laugh

well executed response.

laugh.gif
) , yall played Hawaii Im not adding no one to my list. make your own %#%+!%* lists then.
laugh.gif

Bwahahaha
roll.gif

thank you for my morning laugh

well executed response.

Remember a few weeks ago when a lot of us picked an offensive and defensive breakout player for our teams? How did yours do in week 1?

Mine:
Ryan Swope - 13 touches for 106 yards
Dustin Harris - 1 pick six

Remember a few weeks ago when a lot of us picked an offensive and defensive breakout player for our teams? How did yours do in week 1?

Mine:
Ryan Swope - 13 touches for 106 yards
Dustin Harris - 1 pick six

ANOTHER transfer from Michigan. This time S Vlad Emilien is gone. Secondary can really afford no more injuries and all the frosh will likely burn a red shirt this year. So pissed that these guys get passed on the depth chart and have no will to fight for a spot. They just want to leave. Hoping the new guys that are coming in have a little more pride and will try to earn a spot and not have it given to them. But for Vlad, if you get passed up by Andy Van Slykes son who is a walk-on, you should probably give up on football. Just saying.

ANOTHER transfer from Michigan. This time S Vlad Emilien is gone. Secondary can really afford no more injuries and all the frosh will likely burn a red shirt this year. So pissed that these guys get passed on the depth chart and have no will to fight for a spot. They just want to leave. Hoping the new guys that are coming in have a little more pride and will try to earn a spot and not have it given to them. But for Vlad, if you get passed up by Andy Van Slykes son who is a walk-on, you should probably give up on football. Just saying.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

A.J. Smh.....why?
I was reading the thread on dawgpost.  From what I gathered there is no new news.  It looks like Sportscenter made the statement that he was out based on the Schlabach article which is basically what we knew all along since yesterday.  Nothing in that Schlabach article says he will be out Saturday.  I think at some point the NCAA has to come down with the decision one way or the other.  Give the 1 game which he already served and make him pay it back.  This is not anything serious.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

A.J. Smh.....why?
I was reading the thread on dawgpost.  From what I gathered there is no new news.  It looks like Sportscenter made the statement that he was out based on the Schlabach article which is basically what we knew all along since yesterday.  Nothing in that Schlabach article says he will be out Saturday.  I think at some point the NCAA has to come down with the decision one way or the other.  Give the 1 game which he already served and make him pay it back.  This is not anything serious.

^ you're on dawgpost? Me too man
laugh.gif

I wasn't asking why as in not understanding the situation, but asking why would he be that dumb

^ you're on dawgpost? Me too man
laugh.gif

I wasn't asking why as in not understanding the situation, but asking why would he be that dumb

looks like I'm going to Neyland Stadium for the first time ever this season to watch them probably beat Kentucky like they always do. Worst part is I'm going with Vols fans.

looks like I'm going to Neyland Stadium for the first time ever this season to watch them probably beat Kentucky like they always do. Worst part is I'm going with Vols fans.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Surprised you can type with your head between Kendall's legs 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Surprised you can type with your head between Kendall's legs 

Back
Top Bottom