Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Keenan Allen highlights from his first game.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

asdscwelwefjsdvoijsdf!!

2nd and 6: Out of the shotgun the call is a run to Darren Evans. Darren *%*%% up and doesn't take the handoff and Tyrod keeps it for a 2 yard loss setting up 3rd and 8.
smh.gif

3rd and 8: The call is a bubble screen to Boykin, same like we've been running all game (this would have been a reasonable call since we are trying to burn clock and we need to make sure it's an easy completion). But this time Boise is playing press coverage so our auto check is for Boykin to run a fly route. Boykin is the first read on this play and apparently when we put Coale in motion to the other side of the field and Boise's safety shifted over, Tyrod saw that Boykin was in single man coverage with no safety help and thought throwing a ball over the top was a good play on a third down when we HAVE to complete a pass and keep the clock running
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I guess our coaches aren't as dumb as I thought at least.

asdscwelwefjsdvoijsdf!!

2nd and 6: Out of the shotgun the call is a run to Darren Evans. Darren *%*%% up and doesn't take the handoff and Tyrod keeps it for a 2 yard loss setting up 3rd and 8.
smh.gif

3rd and 8: The call is a bubble screen to Boykin, same like we've been running all game (this would have been a reasonable call since we are trying to burn clock and we need to make sure it's an easy completion). But this time Boise is playing press coverage so our auto check is for Boykin to run a fly route. Boykin is the first read on this play and apparently when we put Coale in motion to the other side of the field and Boise's safety shifted over, Tyrod saw that Boykin was in single man coverage with no safety help and thought throwing a ball over the top was a good play on a third down when we HAVE to complete a pass and keep the clock running
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I guess our coaches aren't as dumb as I thought at least.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I have found my favorite new Playmaker in College Football not named Denard Robinson. Dude is a monster man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I have found my favorite new Playmaker in College Football not named Denard Robinson. Dude is a monster man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well since my team lost I'm just gonna go ahead and talk about UNC
laugh.gif
Supposedly there is going to be something big/bad made public tomorrow. Anybody heard anything?

Well since my team lost I'm just gonna go ahead and talk about UNC
laugh.gif
Supposedly there is going to be something big/bad made public tomorrow. Anybody heard anything?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Week 1 GGI Show.Out.Squad
pimp.gif

QB Kellen Moore Boise St

RB Kendall Hunter Ok State
RB Daniel Thomas K State

WR Jheranie Boyd UNC

PR Patrick Peterson LSU

DT Drake Nevis LSU

Coach Rich Rodriquez Michigan

No.Show.Squad
sick.gif

Ole Miss
USC Secondary
Va Tech Running game

ahem... Matt Barkley?  Ronald Johnson??  Denard Robinson? All had better weeks than Kellen Moore (sans the Boise comeback)

Week 1 GGI Show.Out.Squad
pimp.gif

QB Kellen Moore Boise St

RB Kendall Hunter Ok State
RB Daniel Thomas K State

WR Jheranie Boyd UNC

PR Patrick Peterson LSU

DT Drake Nevis LSU

Coach Rich Rodriquez Michigan

No.Show.Squad
sick.gif

Ole Miss
USC Secondary
Va Tech Running game

ahem... Matt Barkley?  Ronald Johnson??  Denard Robinson? All had better weeks than Kellen Moore (sans the Boise comeback)

hey USC sack riders (U too Ironman
laugh.gif
) , yall played Hawaii Im not adding no one to my list. make your own %#%+!%* lists then.
laugh.gif
Kellen beat a Top 10 team with Money throws ... Kill that Noise

laugh.gif
) , yall played Hawaii Im not adding no one to my list. make your own %#%+!%* lists then.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Whoooa Coop played in the FAMU game?

That's a pretty speedy recovery. How much longer til he gets back to 100%?

Think it's gonna be awhile before he can make cuts like he used to. I don't think it's smart to let him play this early anyway. Risking your career on a few meaningless games....

Whoooa Coop played in the FAMU game?

That's a pretty speedy recovery. How much longer til he gets back to 100%?

Think it's gonna be awhile before he can make cuts like he used to. I don't think it's smart to let him play this early anyway. Risking your career on a few meaningless games....

Back
Top Bottom