Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

As the only Boise fan on this board I gotta say props to VTech, that game could have gone either way but I do feel like we made a few more plays when we needed to to win.

I have heard that your fans as well as our fans were both mutually respectful towards eachother which is great in my opinion.

Pettis is a baller, Kellen is a hell of a QB and our RB's did work.

I know Ryan Williams had 3 TD's but I felt that we stoned him 95% of the time which has got to be one of the main reasons why we won.

Next up Wyoming.

Most of our fans were pretty hospitable, I saw a few that were being a-holes. It really really sucked to have to be stuck on the metro in a sea of blue after the game, but nearly every Boise fan I talked to was very nice and gracious (most of them were older, couple of the students were douches).

You guys bottled up our running game all night, we had no answer at all. I think that's the biggest reason we lost and I was shocked TBH. Time will tell whether or not our O-line was not up to par or your D-line is all world.

laugh.gif
bringin up tennessee Like I care

by the way didnt clown No one in that bowl game... Dudes got ROASTED by D-Mo twice deep and got lucky he dropped a easy TD. just cus Va tech won doesnt mean they "clowned"
Not one of Va Techs CBs are good. Not ONE.

back to the point on the 4.2 guys tho, not one player gained any ground on that fat %%+ RB ...

dude coulda ran 60 more yards and he wouldnt have got caught

laugh.gif

by the way didnt clown No one in that bowl game... Dudes got ROASTED by D-Mo twice deep and got lucky he dropped a easy TD. just cus Va tech won doesnt mean they "clowned"

back to the point on the 4.2 guys tho, not one player gained any ground on that fat %%+ RB ...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As the only Boise fan on this board I gotta say props to VTech, that game could have gone either way but I do feel like we made a few more plays when we needed to to win.

I have heard that your fans as well as our fans were both mutually respectful towards eachother which is great in my opinion.

I know Ryan Williams had 3 TD's but I felt that we stoned him 95% of the time which has got to be one of the main reasons why we won.

Next up Wyoming.
I'm pissed Boise St doesn't play till the 18th!!!
indifferent.gif

Next up Wyoming.
I'm pissed Boise St doesn't play till the 18th!!!
indifferent.gif

i guess jerry dont mind that in back to back years he will have one fan base that cant travel for *$!*

i guess jerry dont mind that in back to back years he will have one fan base that cant travel for *$!*

A.J. Green is gonna be cleared either tomorrow or thursday
pimp.gif

Or at least I hope so..I read it on another board..

I think if we beat SC & Arky we can be flirting with the top 10.

A.J. Green is gonna be cleared either tomorrow or thursday
pimp.gif

Or at least I hope so..I read it on another board..

I think if we beat SC & Arky we can be flirting with the top 10.

Next up Wyoming.
Yo man I wasn't able to post cuz it was my gf's 21st 
ohwell.gif
But I watched the entire game, as I do every game, have been a Boise fan since my high school best friend Tommy Gallarda picked you guys over Cal and Oregon.

Anyways, game was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Need to cut down on our penalties and we will be fine. 

Next up Wyoming.
Yo man I wasn't able to post cuz it was my gf's 21st 
ohwell.gif
But I watched the entire game, as I do every game, have been a Boise fan since my high school best friend Tommy Gallarda picked you guys over Cal and Oregon.

Anyways, game was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Need to cut down on our penalties and we will be fine. 

laugh.gif

I know you don't care about Tenn, I'm just still mad from last night, so I had to do the old NT "You trashed on my team so I'm going to trash yours to discredit you"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My team always blows big games let me sulk.

And like I been saying watch the tape. Morgan was the only dude who would have had a chance at chasing him down after those two missed tackles and he isn't a speedster. Plus he got held when trying to get going to chase him.

Besides Morgan there was nobody else on the field in position to make that play. Everybody was sold out to stop a run on 3rd and 2, Jeff Demps himself isn't gonna be able to chase Martin down if he's 15 yards away and Martin gets a running start. If Carmichael had been in Morgan's spot and gotten dusted I would give you that. But that isn't what happened. I can't believe I'm sitting here trying to defend our secondary speed as if it might go back in time and reverse the outcome of the game.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom