Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Nobody noticed.. but I got the GOAT avy.. Pac in UGA Sweatshirt
pimp.gif
\
pimp.gif
Never even noticed Pac was in a UGA Sweatshirt there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BEAMER ON WHY NOT RUN THE BALL, OR THROW A SHORTER, HIGHER-PERCENTAGE PASS ON THIRD-AND-8 WITH TWO MINUTES LEFT AND BOISE TRAILING WITH NO TIMEOUTS: “We wanted the first down. If you get a first down, the game is over. The play we had called, they pressed us up outside, so that made it a takeoff route. ... I'll take that. You've got Boykin one-on-one, with chances to make a catch, chances to get an interference call. The thing is Boykin got pressed a little wide and then we didn't have enough room to lay the ball out toward the sideline. So it didn't work out. The other side of it is if you're successful there, then the game is over. We think we've got a good offense, so let's make the game over right here. And we didn't. Now, if I had known we weren't going to complete the pass, I would like to take that time off the clock. I think it's one of those things that if it had worked out, it would have been great, and the game would have been over. We were one first down away from that game being over.

BEAMER ON WHY NOT RUN THE BALL, OR THROW A SHORTER, HIGHER-PERCENTAGE PASS ON THIRD-AND-8 WITH TWO MINUTES LEFT AND BOISE TRAILING WITH NO TIMEOUTS: “We wanted the first down. If you get a first down, the game is over. The play we had called, they pressed us up outside, so that made it a takeoff route. ... I'll take that. You've got Boykin one-on-one, with chances to make a catch, chances to get an interference call. The thing is Boykin got pressed a little wide and then we didn't have enough room to lay the ball out toward the sideline. So it didn't work out. The other side of it is if you're successful there, then the game is over. We think we've got a good offense, so let's make the game over right here. And we didn't. Now, if I had known we weren't going to complete the pass, I would like to take that time off the clock. I think it's one of those things that if it had worked out, it would have been great, and the game would have been over. We were one first down away from that game being over.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Nako XL

and yet VT im sure will still find a way to beat us
laugh.gif

serriously yall lost at the best time first game of the season...the year is fa from over bruh

and yet VT im sure will still find a way to beat us
laugh.gif

serriously yall lost at the best time first game of the season...the year is fa from over bruh

Word. V-Tech is not out of the NC contention. If things fall into place they could be right back in the thick of things by the ACC championship. I don't see any team going undefeated outside of Boise State & TCU but Im still iffy on TCU so we'll see

Word. V-Tech is not out of the NC contention. If things fall into place they could be right back in the thick of things by the ACC championship. I don't see any team going undefeated outside of Boise State & TCU but Im still iffy on TCU so we'll see

There's around 25 - 35 unofficial visitors headed to Knoxville this weekend. Kinda sweet we got kids willing to pay their own way. Deanthony Arnette from Michigan, jay Rome, Chris Jones are the bigger names slated to show up

There's around 25 - 35 unofficial visitors headed to Knoxville this weekend. Kinda sweet we got kids willing to pay their own way. Deanthony Arnette from Michigan, jay Rome, Chris Jones are the bigger names slated to show up

pg2_ucla.jpg

Tampa Florida DE Anthony Chickilo will decide on a school today. down to UM (Legacy), FSU (him & Wilder are very close) , UT, UF

pg2_ucla.jpg

Tampa Florida DE Anthony Chickilo will decide on a school today. down to UM (Legacy), FSU (him & Wilder are very close) , UT, UF

UM or UF I believe. Might pull the shocker and spurn UM and be a gate. He would be a 3rd generation Cane if he went to UM.

Back
Top Bottom