Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Dre 
nerd.gif
, quarter or two suspension right?

http://www.palmbeachpost....with-failure-904256.html

Nobody noticed.. but I got the GOAT avy.. Pac in UGA Sweatshirt
pimp.gif

4 games is dumb stupid, didnt expect that. Im confident we'll make the adjustments to get the W no matter how sloppy it may come.

Maybe this year on the reverse B1 throws it long to Logan Gray for a TD
laugh.gif
I expect some exciting plays, but a long game as usual..
OT: My Boss is Bertrand "Elec-Tron" Jackson. Dude was Herschel Walkers backup..

Sidenote: He just put his 2 weeks notice in because some dude that played for Clemson last year is smashin his daughter..
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

4 games is dumb stupid, didnt expect that. Im confident we'll make the adjustments to get the W no matter how sloppy it may come.

laugh.gif

Sidenote: He just put his 2 weeks notice in because some dude that played for Clemson last year is smashin his daughter..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Never even noticed Pac was in a UGA Sweatshirt there.

What is dude mad that some one is smashin his daughter or that the dude smashin his daughter played at Clemson?
laugh.gif

I agree though.  I cannot stand playing USCe.  They always make it tough and I am sure this week will be no different.  Richt better have the boys flying high for this week and next.  Can't wait for Saturday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Never even noticed Pac was in a UGA Sweatshirt there.

What is dude mad that some one is smashin his daughter or that the dude smashin his daughter played at Clemson?
laugh.gif

I agree though.  I cannot stand playing USCe.  They always make it tough and I am sure this week will be no different.  Richt better have the boys flying high for this week and next.  Can't wait for Saturday
pimp.gif

Palardy is inching closer to winning the kicking job.

he'll be handling kick offs.

and Lincoln is kickin FGs pretty low still
smh.gif
I predict another one blocked this week or next

Palardy is inching closer to winning the kicking job.

he'll be handling kick offs.

and Lincoln is kickin FGs pretty low still
smh.gif
I predict another one blocked this week or next

He maintained from day 1 that he had no dealings w/ agents.

And Nah FlaHustler, Mister is gonna play from the 1st snap. Not even gonna run stadiums
pimp.gif

He maintained from day 1 that he had no dealings w/ agents.

And Nah FlaHustler, Mister is gonna play from the 1st snap. Not even gonna run stadiums
pimp.gif

Fine I guess so but he was adamant that he didin't go to Miami. No one even knows how he sold the jersey or exactly how the opportunity was presented to AJ.  Like I said earlier the guy was defined in the rulebook as an agent.  I don't think that Drew Rosenhaus came to campus and wanted to buy a jersey from AJ.  I just don't think it went down like that.  Maybe more facts about it will come out and the reason it was 4 will be revealed.  Granted I have not pulled up the stories about that from the summer but from what I remember he said he was not in Miami and has never been to Miami which apparently is true.  It's whatever though he has his suspension and if it is upheld he will serve it and hopefully come back strong for Colorado. That is all he can do.

Fine I guess so but he was adamant that he didin't go to Miami. No one even knows how he sold the jersey or exactly how the opportunity was presented to AJ.  Like I said earlier the guy was defined in the rulebook as an agent.  I don't think that Drew Rosenhaus came to campus and wanted to buy a jersey from AJ.  I just don't think it went down like that.  Maybe more facts about it will come out and the reason it was 4 will be revealed.  Granted I have not pulled up the stories about that from the summer but from what I remember he said he was not in Miami and has never been to Miami which apparently is true.  It's whatever though he has his suspension and if it is upheld he will serve it and hopefully come back strong for Colorado. That is all he can do.

Marqise Lee at Heritage Hall meeting with the coaches tonight.  George Farmer is pushing him to SC.  Package deal could be done soon 
pimp.gif

Marqise Lee at Heritage Hall meeting with the coaches tonight.  George Farmer is pushing him to SC.  Package deal could be done soon 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by after h0urs

pimp.gif
Didn't want to mention it until it was a done deal.

smokin.gif
if it happens.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

pimp.gif
Didn't want to mention it until it was a done deal.

smokin.gif
if it happens.

Back
Top Bottom