Goldman sachs dudes= ruthless ballers (Vol. birdman who??)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

feel the same exact way 
laugh.gif
Thats just a heartless way to think. You better hope you are never in that position. There are reasons why people go homeless everyday and a lot of it is due to laziness, but there are cases that just cant be helped. 
That said, some of this is funny. I did get a chuckle, but some of this is the result of people with a black heart. 
I've worked with the homeless, a majority of them are homeless by choice.
if you pay someone to dance for you, you just made it their job.

if you pay someone to beg, you just created a job, begging, they're going to be there tomorrow.

there are plenty of government/church programs to house and feed the homeless, they're in the streets because it simply pays better and has less rules 
laugh.gif

The majority of people that are homeless suffer from mental illness. I just find it hard to judge someones situation without knowing their story. It is what it is.  

[h1] Sachs Elevator[/h1]
Posted by Blackball Bill 84

#1: A guy came up to me at the gym and asked me what event I was training so hard for. Life, %#!%!@#@*%*+.

#1: If you can only be good at one thing, be good at lying… because if you’re good at lying, you’re good at everything.

#1: Blacking out is just your brain clearing its browser history.

#1: Living my life is like playing Call of Duty on Easy. I just go around and #%@# *@*@ up.

#1: Bareback is the new 3rd base.

#1: I never give money to homeless people. I can’t reward failure in good conscience.

#1: The only reason I have a home phone is so I can find my cell phone. 
#2: Our maid does that.

#1: Getting laid off from Goldman is like being traded by the Yankees. You’ll probably still make millions, but it’s just not the same
These here were sort of funny, douchey but funny. The one where he asked him what he was training for so hard tho...
roll.gif
. Picture that with Samuel L. Jackson answering lol

Thats just a heartless way to think. You better hope you are never in that position. There are reasons why people go homeless everyday and a lot of it is due to laziness, but there are cases that just cant be helped. 
That said, some of this is funny. I did get a chuckle, but some of this is the result of people with a black heart. 
I've worked with the homeless, a majority of them are homeless by choice.
if you pay someone to dance for you, you just made it their job.

if you pay someone to beg, you just created a job, begging, they're going to be there tomorrow.

there are plenty of government/church programs to house and feed the homeless, they're in the streets because it simply pays better and has less rules 
laugh.gif

The majority of people that are homeless suffer from mental illness. I just find it hard to judge someones situation without knowing their story. It is what it is.  
yeah,
but there are government programs, hospitals, and $ given to families for that (not that it completely fixes what mental illness caused)

but a dollar or 2 at a time isn't going to fix anything

it's just "being nice" with absolutely no thought behind it.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by miamib30514

These sound like they were made up by 1 person.

Wait some of you actually think this is real?
shut up. your a lame. tried to derail my thread with ur wack first reply
G T F O H

So is it authentic? We sent an email to ask how they filter out people who try to game things, and got this response:
"To be honest, it comes down to discretion and common sense mostly. I have worked in the industry for long enough to be able to filter out the ridiculous. Hence, I would say that I probably ignore seven out of 10 submissions as being made up.
"I'm sure fake submissions still get through, but hopefully people don't take the concept too literally. Conversations overheard in bars, trains, trading floors, etc are all fair game. I do get some feedback from people saying 'this conversation would NEVER happen in an elevator'. Those people are really missing the point. And in reference to fake submissions that do get posted, I would say that there can be more truth in fiction than from fact."

http://www.guardian.co.uk...s-elevator-gossip-tweets

#1: I tell every new hire the same thing. Spend that cash. No one needs a $100 million funeral. #2: Or a $50 million ex-wife.

#1: Hey, do you have change for a $20? #2: $20's are change, bro.

Some of this is actually funny

#1: I asked him what his life goal is, and he said “to make the obituary in The Economist.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

A guy came up to me at the gym and asked me what event I was training so hard for. Life, %#!%!@#@*%*+.
Alpha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

def not real, goldman would murder anyone who actually worked there and talk about them.
I'm in school with some people who worked there, they all know its BS

My finance professor worked at Goldman for 28 years before teaching

and says some funny stuff like this just to let you know he's still got that paper...

Really cool guy though, definitely not one of these "soul-less" or "corrupt crooks" like some of you are saying...

He takes the time to buy the whole class ice cream after nearly every lecture
pimp.gif

Protestant wealth ethic smh 

Pretty funny but i dunno whats worse, the fact that they and many ppl in power actually think like this or that the peons have been indoctrinated to idolize this type of mindset and lifestyle.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Protestant wealth ethic smh 

Pretty funny but i dunno whats worse, the fact that they and many ppl in power actually think like this or that the peons have been indoctrinated to idolize this type of mindset and lifestyle.
Damn.gif

Back
Top Bottom