Goldman sachs dudes= ruthless ballers (Vol. birdman who??)

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

They've lost themselves though.

Truth.If something happened and they went broke tomorrow, they'd hang themselves with their $600 cashmere socks.
Spoiler [+]
Thats $300 a neck

biggest scumbags on this side of the earth...
Care to elaborate?

Originally Posted by I WON

#1: Some chick asked me what I would do with 10 million bucks. I told her I'd wonder where the rest of my money went.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

A lot of those seem fake though

Originally Posted by I WON

#1: Some chick asked me what I would do with 10 million bucks. I told her I'd wonder where the rest of my money went.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh what a wonderful life to live

No surprises here. GS shares much of the responsibility for this economic collapse. I don't know how people continue to do business with this company, driven by these egotistical, non-soul having crooks.

As a black man even I find this funny.. #1: My only inter-racial experience was with a black sock. Once. -- GS Elevator Gossip (@GSElevator)
Also.. #1: Obama wants to raise taxes on people making $250k a year. #2 (laughs): Why is he raising taxes on the poor? -- GS Elevator Gossip (@GSElevator)

I think this OWS one sums up most NT'ers:

#1: A protester sees my Benz, and wants to rip me out of it. A real man sees my car, and wants to work hard so he can buy it one day.

grin.gif

friedchickenpimpin wrote:

#1: If you can only be good at one thing, be good at lying… because if you’re good at lying, you’re good at everything.

#1: I never give money to homeless people. I can’t reward failure in good conscience.

feel the same exact way 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

No surprises here. GS shares much of the responsibility for this economic collapse. I don't know how people continue to do business with this company, driven by these egotistical, non-soul having crooks.
Maybe because they're the only company who has the ability to do what they do? That's one of the reasons why I would LOVE the U.S. to stop borrowing so much money. Goldman is one of the primary underwriters for U.S. securities when we sell them to China. We're borrowing our own money so we can feed ourselves because we can't say no to non-essentials.

These were hilarious if you have a sense of humor but some seemed to forced so idk if it's real or not. I don't think GS employees are this funny.

A guy came up to me at the gym and asked me what event I was training so hard for. Life, %#!%!@#@*%*+.

Alpha
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

#1: If you can only be good at one thing, be good at lying… because if you’re good at lying, you’re good at everything.

#1: I never give money to homeless people. I can’t reward failure in good conscience.
feel the same exact way 
laugh.gif

Thats just a heartless way to think. You better hope you are never in that position. There are reasons why people go homeless everyday and a lot of it is due to laziness, but there are cases that just cant be helped. 
That said, some of this is funny. I did get a chuckle, but some of this is the result of people with a black heart. 

Originally Posted by DoS

You're so late. None of you are about this life.

well damb... what we ever do to you homie?
sidebar-

all of these are real life quotes, the guy who runs the account says he usually rejects 7/10 submissions a day because he either doubts the authenticity or just cant prove it to be true

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

Originally Posted by DoS

sidebar-

all of these are real life quotes, the guy who runs the account says he usually rejects 7/10 submissions a day because he either doubts the authenticity or just cant prove it to be true
Nothing. Life is just a competition and 98% of this forum consists of spectators. You guys do provide the lulz though. Nothing personal. Just keepin' it real.

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

feel the same exact way 
laugh.gif
Thats just a heartless way to think. You better hope you are never in that position. There are reasons why people go homeless everyday and a lot of it is due to laziness, but there are cases that just cant be helped. 
That said, some of this is funny. I did get a chuckle, but some of this is the result of people with a black heart. 

I've worked with the homeless, a majority of them are homeless by choice.
if you pay someone to dance for you, you just made it their job.

if you pay someone to beg, you just created a job, begging, they're going to be there tomorrow.

there are plenty of government/church programs to house and feed the homeless, they're in the streets because it simply pays better and has less rules 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoS

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

Originally Posted by DoS

sidebar-

Nothing. Life is just a competition and 98% of this forum consists of spectators. You guys do provide the lulz though. Nothing personal. Just keepin' it real.
did you know that 98% of statistics are made up on the spot 100% of the time, all the time?
Spoiler [+]
i am totally about that life, how do you think i even came across the article?? alpha male yo!

Originally Posted by DoS

But if one was "about that life", wouldn't that person be too busy getting money to see these quotes????

Back
Top Bottom