Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Ewing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

18 mill for 2 years... u think sessions will accept that?

Queee? You wildin with that offer
laugh.gif
Yeah i dont think any team would offer that to Session AND we dont have the cap right now to do so. I would gladly aquire him for the full MLEthough like we did with Duhon last year.

With lee and nate coming off the books I would offer ramon 9 mill for 2 years.. Its a 2 year commitment if he exceeds expectation we could resign him in 2010..Does anybody see what im doing here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by DubA169

8 mil for 4 years living in nyc>10 mil for 5 years living in memphis

IMO

lol...but for real. DLEE bout to have to find a new gf

Memphis taxes > NYC taxes
Memphis real estate prices > NYC real estate prices
laugh.gif

Making more money in a cheaper city is BANK. Just my opinion though. It's not like he's going to be getting endorsement deals in NYC or something.
laugh.gif
oh without a doubt. NYC is crazy expensive. i can't be mad in the least bit if DLEE went and chose to make his money. I would just personallychoose being in nyc and being frugal with where I buy an apt/house. He isn't from here though so i doubt he is THAT attached.

I wonder who's gonna be our starting C/PF, seems like we tryna get rid of all. I didn't hear Harrington name in any rumors though.

^Harrington is a chucker and everything but I think he will stay for next year at least until all star break. Knicks need his scoring now especially if Nate isgone. Our PF/C rotations would probably be Curry, Al, Hill, Darko, Jeffries smh, and Gortat
nerd.gif

^your avy scares the s*** out of me everytime u post lol... but yea I sense a few more l's before somethin good finnaly happens for us

to be honest i hope we dont sign lee or robinson... they are good players on a bad team... thats it... its not like they took us to the playoffs... im allabout the knicks clearing as much cap room as possible for next year 2010...so if they sign anybody this year it should only be 1 year... if its more than 1year then walsh is just as dumb as isiah... think about it when have the knicks ever had cap room to sign a franchise player... if they have enough cap roomfor next year they can sign 2... but if they sign nate or lee or somebody else this year for more than a year then can only sign 1 franchise player...

Knicks would be idiots to match any of those rumored high
offers for Lee (ie 50M from Memphis).....hard nosed player but hes a role player
on a good team.

Sorry for entering
laugh.gif
but anyone hear about this?
NotoriousMJ23 wrote:

But on another note... im hearing about a possible sign&trade that will send sasha to new york and bring Nate Robinson to Lakers... that would be niceeeeee!!

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Sorry for entering
laugh.gif
NotoriousMJ23 wrote:

But on another note... im hearing about a possible sign&trade that will send sasha to new york and bring Nate Robinson to Lakers... that would be niceeeeee!!

indifferent.gif

please, don't ever come back in here again
laugh.gif

its amazing how quickly your guys opinion changes on people. Two days ago it was Minnesota would be stupid not to take that offer, Lee is an all-star typeplayer, now today he's going to leave for nothing it's "its ok he's a role player".
laugh.gif

Not trying to hate, just saying.

lol, that doesnt even make sense

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Sorry for entering
laugh.gif
NotoriousMJ23 wrote:

maybe last year when he still had that name "The Machine" but now, hell nah.
edit: ill take shannon brown though. and ariza
frown.gif

Supafly,

soon as I read the article through Dime that Rudy was supposedly irritated w/ Portlands interest in Hedo, I posted up on my Twitter that they should look intoa trade for him (if the Blazers do end up signin Hedo)

Dudes got a lot of talent, is young, is a serious 3 pt threat, and his dunking ability would make him an instant fan favorite (IMO). Not somebody we shouldbreak the bank for, but definitely worth looking into if the situation presented itself.

Large hispanic population in NY too, Fernandez might like the idea of comin here (purely speculation on my part).

How the hell is David Lee a "role player"? Just cause a player doesnt average 30 ppg, hes not a major contributor. THis is another BS"hardnosed" player arguement just because he rebounds. The dude lead the LEAGUE in double doubles. Maybe the Knicks would win some damn games if theypaid money to players who rebounded instead of a bunch of people who just jack, which has happened a lot recently. ( Crawford, Rich, Al, Nate, etc.) They needto learn how to build.

Back
Top Bottom