Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

I would LOVE to keep Lee for 4/$32 mil nothing more than that but thats a great offer. Imagine if he takes that and Nate takes his QO to play for one moreseason
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And ESPNews is reporting that Kidd will not go to NY. They said Dallas is putting up an offer to him of about $9 mil/yr and the Knicks cant come close tothat....

pimp.gif

We offered him 8 mill a year for 4 years... Idc man take it or leave it I didn't think we was gonna offer him that much I think he should take what'son the table. I know he wants to stay in New York he loves it and so does his girlfriend which is a model and I don't see how thrilled she will be livingin OKC, MEMPHIS, or DETROIT. Those are the only teams I could see giving him 10 mill per like he wants. He also needs to realize his statistics are somewhatinflated because of the system he plays in... To reach his max potential I think he needs to with the knicks and in mike d's system that's just myopinion

in th e offseason thread, theres an quote saying memphis is about to offer him 50mil 5 years. goodbye lee
frown.gif
frown.gif

as much as i hated your whining, it was nice having you here. you were greatly appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:7heaven you always one step ahead of me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

lol memphis is ******ed
roll.gif
roll.gif

Do yall think we can work a sign and trade to get Lee to them and also scoop up their 2010 1st rounder... as long as theyre being ******ed right now?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

lol memphis is ******ed
roll.gif
roll.gif

Do yall think we can work a sign and trade to get Lee to them and also scoop up their 2010 1st rounder... as long as theyre being ******ed right now?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
No, their team are hopring they re sign. Bosh is most likely to get traded since their GM are almost positive he won't be back.

i wouldnt mind seeing the knicks trying to make a move for sessions. that kid is gon be a problem. we couldnt land flynn because of ******ed minnesota so letminnesota deal with the rubio problem on their own. minny asking for way too much for rubio anyway

The Knicks have yet to finalize the roster for the NBA Summer League in Las Vegas, but one name that we did hear to be among the players expected to be thereis Patrick Ewing, Jr.

The 6-6 forward was the final cut by the Knicks at the end of training camp and spent the season with Reno of the D-League. He injured his knee in March anddid not finish the season. The hope is he will be ready to play in time for the first game, which is July 14 against Hasheem Thabeet and the Grizzlies.

Here's the schedule for those who wish to tune in to see Ewing Jr., or, of course, first round picks Jordan Hill and Toney Douglas.

Another player apparently on the roster is UNLV guard Wink Adams. I've heard soon-to-be former Clipper Alex Acker, who becomes a free agent tomorrow, isalso a player the Knicks hope to have on Vegas for a long look.

The Knicks affiliation this season is now with a new team, the Springfield Armor. They share that team with the Nets and 76ers. The Knicks are stillconsidering their own D-League team in the future, with Harlem as a potential site. But there has been no progress made on that front.

Pat wouldn't come back knowing there's not a spot, would he?
grin.gif

Wink's a player, too.

Goodbye lee.. U will be missed.. I hope you guys aren't upset about us not resigning him, indeed he was our best player but he was the best player on a badteam that continued to be bad with him on it... even tho he is a good player he didn't elevate us into a playoff team and that's what we want tobecome. We will be another bad team for one more year without him then in 2010 lebron and bosh will come and turn this franchise into a perenial contender foryears to come.

Patrick Ewing Jr. , Nikoloz Tskitishvili, Yaroslav Korolev, Morris Almond and Mouhamed Sene are also on the summer league team...........

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Patrick Ewing Jr. , Nikoloz Tskitishvili, Yaroslav Korolev, Morris Almond and Mouhamed Sene are also on the summer league team...........

Tskitishvili was buried on the bench in phoenix when Dantoni was there
laugh.gif
and Almond is decent in NBA 2K8
laugh.gif

8 mil for 4 years living in nyc>10 mil for 5 years living in memphis

IMO

lol...but for real. DLEE bout to have to find a new gf

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

i wouldnt mind seeing the knicks trying to make a move for sessions. that kid is gon be a problem. we couldnt land flynn because of ******ed minnesota so let minnesota deal with the rubio problem on their own. minny asking for way too much for rubio anyway
Sessions for the MLE would be
pimp.gif

IMO i think that kid would be great as our starting PG next season, and if he can live up to the hype possibly the future as well. I mean dude can run thefloor and already racks up assists and his assist # would sky rocket even more under Mike's system. Idk how @!%% is going with him and the Bucks but iwould bet they are trying to bring him back, but also maybe not because they just drafted Jennings and idk if they would be willing to drop $ on Sessions thissummer if they essentially went out and said they want Jennings to be their PG of the future by drafting him with #10 (not to mention they also have Ridnour atthe same position eating cap room). If he is on his way out of Milwaukee, i couldnt think of another PG on the FA market id rather pick up.

He is quick as $##* and also is a tough player and plays some D as well which is a big time +. I mean this guy impresses me every time i see him play, i thinkhes got a lot of potential and our system would only help him fufill it. IMO if we got him for the MLE it could turn out to be a big steal.

IMO

nerd.gif

*Google*

azc3dx.jpg

grin.gif

He could do better.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

IMO

nerd.gif

*Google*

azc3dx.jpg

grin.gif

He could do better.
she's not bad looking lol..He's doing alright with her
laugh.gif

IMO

Memphis taxes > NYC taxes
Memphis real estate prices > NYC real estate prices
laugh.gif

Making more money in a cheaper city is BANK. Just my opinion though. It's not like he's going to be getting endorsement deals in NYC or something.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom