Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

^ with d.lee right?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh btw, i think we forgot about jefferies. jefferies+hughes with wizards for expirings still going?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If the Rockets trade T-Mac for Curry their GM should be fired.

And +#%# Jason Kidd. He's a lowlife that beats his wife, has a son with a huge head, and got Byron Scott fired. That is what really set me off. Scott is agreat coach, and an even better guy and this prick got him fired.

I'm no fan of the guy but c'mon, you gotta see this for what it really is: a test run.

If the Knicks are looking to get a run 'n gun style offense, this guy is perfect for it. It'll showcase all the players because Jason Kidd is theepitome of a floor general. If Wilson Chandler, Jordan Hill, David Lee *crosses fingers*, Toney Douglas can run with Jason Kidd and make it look good, youdon't think LeBron and Chris Bosh and whoever else is watching this? Of course they are! The Knicks are looking to bolster stats in order to make theirplayers look good as well. I'm all for signing Kidd unless we can end up with Rubio, hell, I'll take both.

And as far as Eddy, the Rockets must be REALLY hurting for a center with this Yao news. C ya Eddy!

I Swear j.kidd will look silly in orange and blue, At no point in his career he should ever be a knick... so I guess this means were giving up on rubio?

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

im seeing a lot of iverson to the knicks talk

how would u knicks fans view having iverson for a year?

Where are you seeing this I havent heard it yet?

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I'm no fan of the guy but c'mon, you gotta see this for what it really is: a test run.

If the Knicks are looking to get a run 'n gun style offense, this guy is perfect for it. It'll showcase all the players because Jason Kidd is the epitome of a floor general. If Wilson Chandler, Jordan Hill, David Lee *crosses fingers*, Toney Douglas can run with Jason Kidd and make it look good, you don't think LeBron and Chris Bosh and whoever else is watching this? Of course they are! The Knicks are looking to bolster stats in order to make their players look good as well. I'm all for signing Kidd unless we can end up with Rubio, hell, I'll take both.

And as far as Eddy, the Rockets must be REALLY hurting for a center with this Yao news. C ya Eddy!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at the T-Mac for Curry rumors. Espn was probably just trying to rouseus Knick fans.

Let's face it, were stuck with Curry no matter what. No GM in their right mind would trade for him unless they are sending us a longer contract in return.

Heads up

CBSSports.com - 06/30 - 9:30 PM EST (AP Photo)

A source told Ken Berger that he believes David Lee's days as with the Knicks are over.
Agent Mark Bartelstein will reportedly have Lee sign an offer sheet with the Grizzlies or Thunder that the Knicks will not be willing to match.
"It's a tough loss for New York, but they don't want to screw up their 2010 plan," the source said.

From realgm.com

Another news

Jennings Caught On Tape Cursing Out Knicks For Passing On Him

New York Post - 06/30 - 1:54 PM EST (AP Photo)

Brandon Jennings was caught on a YouTube video clip cursing out the Knicks for not drafting him last Thursday and taking Arizona forward Jordan Hill instead.
In a profanity-laced video with rapper Joe Budden, Jennings allegedly cursed out Rickey Rubio, among others. Bucks GM John Hammond reportedly has contactedJennings, who was selected 10th in last week's draft, about the video.

Just finished watching the video,,its on youtube,,bad quality but this is what jennings says

"Ya draft jordan hill. Are ya serious?"

Back
Top Bottom