Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

bosh and james on the knicks
pimp.gif

with a promising rookie in hill
cant wait for the free agency period

if we hold on to Nate or Lee for one more yer, i think there's a good chance they'll be in our long term plan

Kidd's passing and vision is still top notch. He can still run the break and push the roc at any time. He would also help develop our young players likeWilson, Rooster, Hill. Im pretty sure if Kidd can make Dampier look good than maybe he can help Curry be productive so we can ship him out at the all starbreak.

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Originally Posted by xblker47

imagine if we can land kidd this summer and nash next summer
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sign Bron and Bosh next summer
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
, the only bad thing is Nash and Kidd would never take a shot. But stillthat woud be crazy
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supafly122

[h1]Nate May Take Qualifying Offer[/h1]
Jun 30, 2009 1:17 PM EST

Robinson_Nate_nyk.jpg
Nate Robinson may accept the Knicks' qualifying offer and return to New York for at least one more season.

The decision would make Robinson an unrestricted free-agent in the summer of 2010 when several marquee players are expected to be on the market.
Pleeeeeeeeease Nate. One more Year would be amazing
pimp.gif

and #@#% Jason Kidd. How yall gonna go trade on me? I dont give a #@#% how well that man can probably run this team, i could never ever root for that Swamprat.Im sorry. and he old as #@#% too.

im all for kidd. i mean, we did give up on him at one point.
im willingly to give him a second chance.

No to Kiddd. No way. I don't like that dude. He's past his prime and his decision-making has been sketchy at best the last two seasons. Wrong choicefor the Knicks. Hope it doesn't happen

Kidd? Gimme a hell yea.

I've always thought Kidd's style of play would produce a long and effective career up to the day he retired. He doesn't run very fast, doesn'tjump, but is still a top PG in the league, and one of the best passers.

good lord let that be true.

and i don't care how run down, old and injured the combo of Kidd and TMac..

I'd love that.

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Anyone catch ESPN talking about ECurry for Tmac being worked on???
If that happens...

8ab35e59e99da2f3cab4175d5b56ee5cef166ef.gif

but its not gna
laugh.gif
all of these Curry rumors ALWAYS fall through. Nobodywants this bum. On the other hand T Mac aint doing anything and they did just lose Yao for the season. If they arent worried about 2010 salary, Curry only hasone more year on his deal so it could possibly be a kind of low risk/high reward kind of deal considering they are pretty much just giving up cap space for oneseason to get him. Kind of like the way we traded Q for Darko. But if they are looking to sign someone next summer, its not gonna happen. Donnie is REALLY themiracle worker if he can make this happen somehow though, first Big Snacks and now Cheeseburger Eddy
eek.gif
happy.gif

again my stance on J Kidd...

ac9252be26a62cb31215460d50a6e7e41e11433.jpg

Originally Posted by BangDak

they need a backup for curry.
who knows
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

looks like gortat+darko in our frontcourt huh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Better than Curry/Darko
sick.gif

and dont forget on J Hill
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom