Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

I don't see anybody taking Eddy Curry's contract back. Our best bet would probably be hoping he does something during the year or a buyout.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I don't see anybody taking Eddy Curry's contract back. Our best bet would probably be hoping he does something during the year or a buyout.
He's supposedly working hard, So..........breakout year + Larry Brown + Walsh = Possible

laugh.gif
Hasn't he been working hard for like 6 years now? I'll believe it when I see it. It's a shame how much of a waste that fat bastard is. Hecould have been a great player.

I'd give up a second rounder for sure, we could always buy one in the future anyway.

I may be alone in this, but I'm interested in seeing how Curry looks and plays after this off-season. He's had his chances I know, but they sayhe's lost weight, who knows... maybe he will finally make his comeback
laugh.gif

What can you say that Knicks pick Jordan Hill from the NBA Draft?....for me they should Tyler Hansbrough instead.
They are also interested about Ricky Rubio of Spain

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

What can you say that Knicks pick Jordan Hill from the NBA Draft?....for me they should Tyler Hansbrough instead.
They are also interested about Ricky Rubio of Spain
I think you've posted that like 5 times already in this thread. Hansbrough, with no athletic ability, is a wasted pick at 8. Jordan Hill runsthe court very well, has good hands, rebounds well and is very athletic. He is your prototypical D'antoni player. Hansbrough scored 20 points a game incollege by hustling, that's not gonna happen in the NBA. Hill has a chance to be a very solid player, (15 and 8 imo) Hansbrough will be a good role playerand a high energy guy (8 and 5 off the bench). Knicks made the best pick.
What about Al Harrington?
If Utah didn't have our pick next year I'd bet money on him being waived, but we gotta win some games and his scoring will help. Hopefullyhe doesn't take away too much time from the Italian, Chandler and Hill.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I may be alone in this, but I'm interested in seeing how Curry looks and plays after this off-season. He's had his chances I know, but they say he's lost weight, who knows... maybe he will finally make his comeback
laugh.gif
I got a bridge to sell ya
laugh.gif

pm me if you are interested
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
some of the trade proposals in here
These are actually pretty decent. A couple of years ago we would have been making posts like Chris Wilcox, Larry Hughes and a 2nd rounder forRubio.

I guarantee Kahn's going to jack up the price for Rubio even if it's a little extreme...

We have a ton of leverage in this situation because we used our #6 pick on a second promising PG inFlynn...therefore we're not going to be pressured to take an offer that we don't feel is fair or is not one-sided for us. To get Rubio, ya'll aregoing to have to give up a TON...and I truly believe that. Kahn is stubborn and I love that quality in a GM. He'll feel no remorse if we have to stickRubio over in Spain if we don't get an offer back that benefits us in a big way because we have another option...and his name is Jonny Flynn.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
some of the trade proposals in here
These are actually pretty decent. A couple of years ago we would have been making posts like Chris Wilcox, Larry Hughes and a 2nd rounder for Rubio.

yeah the players are a decent offer, but it wouldnt make sense at all for the Twolves. "Hey guys, we will give you David Lee and Nate Robinson eventhough you already have Jefferson and Love at PF and Flynn and Bassy at PG."

"Alright, we need another PG and another PF, deal!"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I mean, the Wolves did draft 4 PGs and have 3 on their roster currently
laugh.gif
yes because they are planning on keeping all of them. Clearly they are looking to trade

^ Yo JPZx *@%* and ****.. Nobody wants you in here or your opinion. New York sports fans are known to be some of the most if not the most knowledgeable fans inthe world, don't come in here and discredit some of the trade proposals that you see in this thread cause at the end of the day you don't know whatthat fool of a g.m you have will take. Leave this thread now and go to your minnesota timberwolves thread if their is one. Thank You

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^ Yo JPZx *@%* and ****.. Nobody wants you in here or your opinion. New York sports fans are known to be some of the most if not the most knowledgeable fans in the world, don't come in here and discredit some of the trade proposals that you see in this thread cause at the end of the day you don't know what that fool of a g.m you have will take. Leave this thread now and go to your minnesota timberwolves thread if their is one. Thank You
You're the only one sounding like a fool here.

don't come in here and discredit some of the trade proposals that you see in this thread cause at the end of the day you don't know what that fool of a g.m you have will take.
I want you tell tell me how D.Lee and Nate for Rubio makes any sense whatsoever......seriously....I can understand a Wilson Chandler and _____ buthow the hell does D.Lee and Nate make sense.

"Hey guys, we are planning on using 8 of our 12 roster spots on PGs and PFs next year, hope nobody gets hurt"
laugh.gif
Ritard

Did I say that wilson chandler woudlnt be a better fit at anytime in my post? I basically stated that u don't know what your organization would take fromanyone. Don't be a clown sir

I basically stated that u don't know what your organization would take from anyone. Don't be a clown sir
but they are highly likely to take another PF and PG
laugh.gif
. Youhave no idea what you are talking about

. New York sports fans are known to be some of the most if not the most knowledgeable fans in the world
you must be from New Jersey then

Back
Top Bottom