Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

I dont get why yall are *****ing. BJ is the anti-D'Antoni PG. Do yall remember how talented Marbury was when D'Antoni first became the Suns coach?? ButD'antoni had Marbury leave because as talented as he was he was still not a D'Antoni PG. Mike D'Antoni needs a floor general a PG who canquarterback a team and as talented as Marbury or Jennings may be they just dont fit in with D'Antoni. That is why he had Marbury traded for cap relief andsigned Steve Nash a PG who can quarterback a team. The same reasonwhy he want Sessions now cause Sessions is tat kinda PG. Im not denying BJs skills but dontyall think that if D'Antoni wanted him we woulda had him? I think he knows more and it makes no sense to commit to a PG like that and make him the PG ofthe future when he doesnt fit in. Instead we drafted the best player available on our board, a big man who does fit in well and still got a steal PG inDouglass. Yall are all way too critical before the season even starts. You gotta look for the long run, he doesnt fit in with us. Let Donnie do his thingpeople, hes here for a reason.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Ain't no body *****ing fam.

Just stating our opinions, like you do over and over again....for pages at a time.
Im just saying people *****ing, if we draft him ima burn down MSG, now its we shoulda drafted him. I have never been calling Donnie done beforehis decisions even play out. People needa chill a bit and just let Donnie do his thing and see how it pans out. Hes calling the shots. If he felt BJ was goodfor us hed be in NYC getting his jersey ironed as we speak. But he didnt and hes been one of the most respected execs in the L over the past 25 years.

If curry and jeffries stay till 2011 get bron in 2010 and then melo in 2011
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Ain't no body *****ing fam.

Just stating our opinions, like you do over and over again....for pages at a time.
Im just saying people *****ing, if we draft him ima burn down MSG, now its we shoulda drafted him. I have never been calling Donnie done before his decisions even play out. People needa chill a bit and just let Donnie do his thing and see how it pans out. Hes calling the shots. If he felt BJ was good for us hed be in NYC getting his jersey ironed as we speak. But he didnt and hes been one of the most respected execs in the L over the past 25 years.
I'm not *****ing fam
eyes.gif
. I'm just stating that BJjust has that New York swag about him. That's all. I'm happy with Hill and I've always said if we don't get Ricky, Curry, or Flynn I would takeHill and pass on Jennings because I didn't like his game for us. Can't we have a little fun with this?

Originally Posted by Woodside718

If curry and jeffries stay till 2011 get bron in 2010 and then melo in 2011
pimp.gif
roflgoflapogos

More and more I'm thinking 2010 will be a bad offseason for us.

starbury never put his heart into the game.
i mean, most people doubted duhon. look what happened.

wow, @%#+ Duhon?

Nah, @%#+ the haters. Dude did what was expected and more until he broke down (physically).

I've been away for a few days, safe to assume nothing else has happened or changed, just like all summer?

Originally Posted by BangDak

starbury never put his heart into the game.
i mean, most people doubted duhon. look what happened.

Marbury w/o heart & w/vasaline in his throat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Duhon playingstarter minutes.

Back
Top Bottom