GLobal Sidekick outage today : (

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Best keyboard, eh idk about that. But yet I haven't seen the latest one.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Please, I'm on my 4th blackberry in 4 months. If I could i'd get the iPhone but I can't see myself paying 70+ for a phone
I'd get the new Hero if I had the choice.

this. but i hate att so im most likely going with the hero or wait for the essex since tour's trackball is a POS that gets worse everyday
Go with the Hero
pimp.gif

i'd have to switch carriers for the 5th time in 3 years lol.

Damn lol, get the Touch Pro 2. It's really great. I know a few BB heads who made the change.

dont mess with WM, but imma wait till dec to see what's good

laugh.gif
I enjoy WM.
But have you seen the HTC Leo/HD2......omg......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'd put up with WM for the Leo.. that screen
eek.gif

I rock w/ the sidekick. It serves its purpose. Yall dudes on that it's a teenager phone, I see more teens w/ Blackberries and iphones than sidekicks sowhat does that say about your phone? I got rid of my sk b/c I wanted the TP2 and Microsoft still aint amp it up enough for me (still no wifi or touch screen
smh.gif
)

On another note, WM is crappy at times but yall iPhone users praise your phone and hide the faults on it. BB users, u can't keep ya msgs full or call logavailable w/o restin the damn thing and I would know since my girl has a BB and a sk. Not to mention I can send MMS from my WinMo and so can the SK
laugh.gif

Please, I'm on my 4th blackberry in 4 months. If I could i'd get the iPhone but I can't see myself paying 70+ for a phone

this. but i hate att so im most likely going with the hero or wait for the essex since tour's trackball is a POS that gets worse everyday
Go with the Hero
pimp.gif

Damn lol, get the Touch Pro 2. It's really great. I know a few BB heads who made the change.

laugh.gif
I enjoy WM.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

I pray for it to come to AT&T, but being that they have the iphone, idk.
The processor on the phone is
pimp.gif
and running android on it would be dope

Go with the Hero
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I enjoy WM.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

speaking of.. what ever happened to that Toshiba that also had a snapdragon chip? havent heard anything outside of some being shipped with a virus

*is a proud SK user*
grin.gif
Nothing is touching the SK keypad & its cheapdata plan.

But my Slide will be gone by December because its a piece of **** after dropping it & sitting on it for about two years now. Blackberries are overrated ashell but I might end up getting one if I don't find anything else I like (Read: If I can't get the iPhone on TMobile)

Go with the Hero
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I enjoy WM.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

speaking of.. what ever happened to that Toshiba that also had a snapdragon chip? havent heard anything outside of some being shipped with a virus

I'm really not sure, but I know Acer has a phone with the snapdragon

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

*is a proud SK user*
grin.gif
Nothing is touching the SK keypad & its cheap data plan.

But my Slide will be gone by December because its a piece of **** after dropping it & sitting on it for about two years now.
da slide was a terrible rendition of a sidekick

da 2009 is miles ahead.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

*is a proud SK user*
grin.gif
Nothing is touching the SK keypad & its cheap data plan.

But my Slide will be gone by December because its a piece of **** after dropping it & sitting on it for about two years now.
da slide was a terrible rendition of a sidekick

da 2009 is miles ahead.
Exactly why I'm excited to get rid of this..

I used to have a SK but then i UPGRADED to a Blackberry and i pay $64 a month. unlimited data/texting and 1K minutes included.
pimp.gif

Go with the Hero
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I enjoy WM.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
after seeing the screen and processor the HTC LEO has plus is you can get Android to run on it
pimp.gif

some of yall people with blackberry's are gassed & swear yall are so important & corporate. Yall doing the same thing everyone else is doing ontheir phone.

Yall aint on Wall Street. Yall twittering, on AIM or the typical stuff. Calm down...

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

some of yall people with blackberry's are gassed & swear yall are so important & corporate. Yall doing the same thing everyone else is doing on their phone.

Yall aint on Wall Street. Yall twittering, on AIM or the typical stuff. Calm down...

I was wondering what was going on today, I thought my Fave 5 plan was going bonkers again.
laugh.gif

I'm still on the old SKLX, still works and got what I need for the price that I'm comfortable with. It's just a phone, relax. Yes you may have yourapps on your iphones but really though I the like multi tasking on the sk, its smooth.

Think about it, high schoolers are now hyping up any kind of BB.
grin.gif

everybody needs to chill in this thread. people are different and are gonna want to use different phones. its not gonna effect your game with the birds oranything.
point blank if you got game with slaws you will pull them, dont matter if you have a SK or iphone or BB. who the F cares.

iphone maybe da big boy in da yard...but:

1. only jail broken iphones matter (unlimited apps for free)

2. doin so can brick your device ( apple doesn't like it when you don't play by da rules and try to bolt from AT&T to t-mobile)

3. ZERO warranty/Insurance

2. doin so can brick your device ( apple doesn't like it when you don't play by da rules and try to bolt from AT&T to t-mobile)

You won't lose your insurance or warranty. Just plug to itunes and restore to normal settings, they won't and can't tell. People only jailbreak thephones mostly for tweaks and change the background mostly. App store got hundreds, if not thousands of of applications in the store, cydia is starting tocharge now for apps. Last year iphone sold 17 million iphones, now add with this year with the 3gs...this phone CAN'T and WON'T be touched. Its theMichael Jordan of phones. Get the phone you like and fit YOUR needs and its over, why is this post STILL open? If HTC Leo released in the US it would of beenGAME OVER for a lot of phones.

this is true.

Back
Top Bottom