Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

And this is why Blackberry > sidekick

lulz.

blackberry unlimited service 120+ <<<<< sidekick unlimted plan 80 and i got 3g

so shhhhhh.

First off....

Secondly..

You do know Tmobile is dropping the 3G bold 2 in november right?
are you gonan be able to pay 80 for unlimited everything? ........highly doubt it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sidekick 3g + loyalty plan + grandfathered 19.99 dataplan >>>>>>anything blackberry can do

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Blackberry>_______

I cant wait until the Blackberry 9700 drops for AT&T
pimp.gif

TRACK PAD!
Game over when that drops...by the way have y'all seen the new tweetgenius?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Whip out a SideKick to put a Grown womans Number in it......I bet she'll be lookin at you like this:

stockphotopro_17611ZWC_no_title.jpg

Do people actually listen to what Jay-Z tells them to do?
Sneezing while I have a cold .... we off that.

And this is why Blackberry > sidekick

lulz.

blackberry unlimited service 120+ <<<<< sidekick unlimted plan 80 and i got 3g

so shhhhhh.

-_- Tmobile aint the only company to have blackberrys.

40 a month for 1000 minutes + BIS FTW!!

are you gonan be able to pay 80 for unlimited everything? ........highly doubt it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sidekick 3g + loyalty plan + grandfathered 19.99 dataplan >>>>>>anything blackberry can do

laugh.gif
for real. people always try and clown about the sidekick but im happy with mine; they mad cuz im saving money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I cant tell you the details but... new t mobile unlimited plan coming oct 28th
nerd.gif
if they retro da 19.99 data plan for all smartphones THEN blackberry people can say w/e they want about sidekick's..until then all they guns

shoot nuffin but blanks.
laugh.gif

i outperform 99% of blackberries people currently own..8900 is on some "doin it, thought u was" status right now.
laugh.gif

tour, bold, and storm all crap out cuz of crappy trackballs, OS slowdown and glitches, and plain ol' expensive %#% service that i do now for WAY less.

since im on 3g.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

The data plan doesn't cost more with T-mobile its the same price. .

wrong, i got da grandfathered 19.99 unlimited data plan + da 49.99 unlimited loyalty minute plan.

so i'm payin way lesser then blackberry folk wit similar plans.

Well you're wrong. . Because i switched from a sidekick to a blackberry and im still only paying 19.99 for my full data plan. . . .

Whip out a SideKick to put a Grown womans Number in it......I bet she'll be lookin at you like this:

i can give 2 doo doo Eff's about being percieved a certain way.

i got a monthly plan of 80 dollars for unlimited service w/ 3g...none of ya touchin that.

ya blackberry heads are shallow nitwits that care more about appearance and perception then actual performance...(oh great automotive thread all overagain
smh.gif
)

at least Iphone heads can BACK up da tough talk wit Apps... don't tell me you doin it wit a pearl or curve cuz imma laugh in ur face.
laugh.gif

The data plan doesn't cost more with T-mobile its the same price. .

wrong, i got da grandfathered 19.99 unlimited data plan + da 49.99 unlimited loyalty minute plan.

so i'm payin way lesser then blackberry folk wit similar plans.

Well you're wrong. . Because i switched from a sidekick to a blackberry and im still only paying 19.99 for my full data plan. . . .
#lies

they make u upgrade ur service as soon as you try that stunt to 34.99
indifferent.gif

pathetic if u need help from your phone to impress women

Originally Posted by CWrite78

*calling all iphone users...*

You're not getting the Point homie....Sidekicks are targeted towards Children.....FACT, My Charm and 7 impresses the birds, The Blackberry just keeps me intouch with'em....
pimp.gif

cosign, da hell imma care what a *%*@ wit a boost phone/razor/metro PCS/ thinks about my sidekick 09' thats monthly
laugh.gif

cosign, da hell imma care what a *%*@ wit a boost phone/razor/metro PCS/ thinks about my sidekick 09' thats monthly
laugh.gif

Oh...nvm....I see what type of Females you mess with....
laugh.gif
.....The type who still Collects Gym shoes

nerd.gif
if they retro da 19.99 data plan for all smartphones THEN blackberry people can say w/e they want about sidekick's..until then all they guns

shoot nuffin but blanks.
laugh.gif

i outperform 99% of blackberries people currently own..8900 is on some "doin it, thought u was" status right now.
laugh.gif

tour, bold, and storm all crap out cuz of crappy trackballs, OS slowdown and glitches, and plain ol' expensive %#% service that i do now for WAY less.

since im on 3g.
I dunno what kinda service ya'll got in NYC, but aint no way the SK3 is out performing the Bold or the Tour up here, storm is +*%@ give yathat. Why you keep talking about grandfathered plans though like anyone just up and can get it, its called grandfathered for a reason.

Any 3g BB>>>any SK ever made
smokin.gif
carry on

You're not getting the Point homie....Sidekicks are targeted towards Children.....FACT, My Charm and 7 impresses the birds, The Blackberry just keeps me in touch with'em....
pimp.gif

you're a brand %++!@ so i won't even argue with you. i see how u get when they say one bad thing about BMW.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

What the hell are you doing with a high schoolers phone

main.php

[gucci] BURR! [gucci/]

unless ur blackberry got 3g and u payin 80 dollars a month for unlimited service...shut it up u losin.

<

"We off dat..."

xft9q8.jpg

That was fantastic execution
pimp.gif

Anyways....Once you go BLACKberry you don't go back, and that's real.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

nerd.gif

shoot nuffin but blanks.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

since im on 3g.
I dunno what kinda service ya'll got in NYC, but aint no way the SK3 is out performing the Bold or the Tour up here

Any 3g BB>>>any SK ever made
smokin.gif
carry on
NYC is da business captial of da world..out 3g network is superb (except today
grin.gif
)

and ALOT of people still posses da grandfathered 19.99 plan. those that were foolish chasing da dream of da G1 are kickin themselves in da !!%%

right now since it required a mandatory upgrade to 34.99.

and ya sleep on da 2009 LX...its literally da best sidekick ever made.

Please, I'm on my 4th blackberry in 4 months. If I could i'd get the iPhone but I can't see myself paying 70+ for a phone
I'd get the new Hero if I had the choice.

I hate when people say the sidekick is a highschoolers phone
The sk is THE easiest phone to type on, and the data plan is cheaper than anything else out there
I miss mine =(

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Please, I'm on my 4th blackberry in 4 months. If I could i'd get the iPhone but I can't see myself paying 70+ for a phone
I'd get the new Hero if I had the choice.

this. but i hate att so im most likely going with the hero or wait for the essex since tour's trackball is a POS that gets worse everyday

Back
Top Bottom