GLobal Sidekick outage today : (

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Lrrr

What the hell are you doing with a high schoolers phone

main.php

[gucci] BURR! [gucci/]

unless ur blackberry got 3g and u payin 80 dollars a month for unlimited service...shut it up u losin.
I actually pay $70 for my BlackBerry, wassup.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

sk still down........... !*+
word, +@@ is goin on.....smh *calls for another day of credit.
[font=Arial, sans-serif]The issue is expected to be resolved by 12 p.m. PT on October 4.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, sans-serif]In escalated situations you may offer to credit one month of Sidekick data charges.[/font]
  • nerd.gif
    nerd.gif
    nerd.gif
    , gonna do that for myself

Lol. My lil cuz told me about this and is goin crazy....

Thank God I dropped the Sk as soon as I got outta high school

Touch Screens FTW!

I had the sidekick and I loved it, just hate how the scroll mouse button always messes up in which I can't scroll down. I'm not gonna lie, the sidekickkeyboard is amazing and I currently have a iPhone right now.

I used to have an SK 1 and 2, but they always broke. One time the replacement they sent me was broken when I got it... never looked back. Also, I don'thave many contacts on AIM anymore, so I don't care much for that app, now. BB is the best functional communication device out there. Iphone is a multimediadevice that happens to make calls.

t-mobile is now da numbero uno trending topic on twitter because of da sidekick outage
laugh.gif

Why does it not surprise me that Ninja has a SK?

I own a BB Bold right now and I cant even front, BBs are slowly making its way to becoming the SK of today.
I remember when the SK was new, everybody who had one was doing it.
BB has made that transition, now everyone has one because they think its the "cool phone" to have.
Once people start getting phones because its the "in" thing to have and not for its functions, its all downhill from there.

Looks like Ill be going back to the Razor.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Whip out a SideKick to put a Grown womans Number in it......I bet she'll be lookin at you like this:

pathetic if u need help from your phone to impress women
*calling all iphone users...*
grin.gif
But its the truth.

I know dudes that gotta rock like a regular loaner flip phone from time to time when their joint breaks and they about to shed a tear like "How am Isupposed whip this out when I bag a number?"

Pathetic.

I've had my SK's since '03 and I never had a problem baggin.

<--- Has an iPhone too.

Originally Posted by Diego

Why does it not surprise me that Ninja has a SK?

I own a BB Bold right now and I cant even front, BBs are slowly making its way to becoming the SK of today.
I remember when the SK was new, everybody who had one was doing it.
BB has made that transition, now everyone has one because they think its the "cool phone" to have.
Once people start getting phones because its the "in" thing to have and not for its functions, its all downhill from there.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Looks like Ill be going back to the Razor.[/color]
eek.gif
Forgot about Razor. Damn.

I got like 2 or 3 of those in almost new condition somewhere in the house. I should stop by a pawn shop...I'd probably get like $20-25 for it.

$#%# it....I'll go to Red Lobster.
laugh.gif

Does anyone elses sk doesnt vibrate or ring when you get a new text? Is that part of the outage?

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Sidekick outage? Who cares?
laugh.gif
http://twitter.com/#replies

apparently everyone on twitter cares since its da number 1 trending topic....but i guess ur snobby nose is blockin your vision.
grin.gif

sk 2009 LX = pound for pound best phone on t-mobile.

http://

indifferent.gif

Im all with you in saying the SK is a very good phone and people shoudnt knock on it, but cmon man. This statement is just ridiculous.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I had the sidekick and I loved it, just hate how the scroll mouse button always messes up in which I can't scroll down. I'm not gonna lie, the sidekick keyboard is amazing and I currently have a iPhone right now.
i dont know about the sk lx 09 but i have the sk3 and im also having problems with scrolling down. left, right and up work fine but down isannoying
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Lol. My lil cuz told me about this and is goin crazy....

Thank God I dropped the Sk as soon as I got outta high school

Touch Screens FTW!
i know your playing around
laugh.gif
. Touch Screens are THE worst.Give me a Iphone with a sliding keyboard and thats prolly the only reason id jump ship. Other then that im good.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Sidekick outage? Who cares?
laugh.gif
http://twitter.com/#replies

apparently everyone on twitter cares since its da number 1 trending topic....but i guess ur snobby nose is blockin your vision.
grin.gif

sk 2009 LX = pound for pound best phone on t-mobile.

http://
i mean if you equate things of importance with "trending topics" on twitter then maybe you and that crapkick are a perfect fit. Im notknockin it for what it does well, its just that as a phone it comes off as very immature and juvenile despite whatever your reasons for having it are. Do youbruh.

Yeah yall should def call in and get that one month credit to your bills before they get the server back up and running
laugh.gif
. I just did it. Good Look to Ninjahood and the rest of the dudes in here
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom