Girls In Atlanta Setting Dudes Up & Robbing Them. You Dudes Be Careful With Who You Bring Home

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Just don't mess with hood chicks and you should be fine.
laugh.gif
Seriously. Not going to happen with white or Asian chicks.

100% false. Birds from all all over the world do this %+$%.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Just don't mess with hood chicks and you should be fine.
laugh.gif
Seriously. Not going to happen with white or Asian chicks.

100% false. Birds from all all over the world do this %+$%.

thats why u always bring a chick to a telly after a club... smh 50-100 til morning aint bad... esp. if you're "ballin" 

thats why u always bring a chick to a telly after a club... smh 50-100 til morning aint bad... esp. if you're "ballin" 

thats why you keep a choppa on the stove and let it be seen, so they know games are not to be played 
laugh.gif

nah but on the real be easy out here. Its a ton of dudes getting got cuz they so gassed a bad shortie is feeling em. Not even...

thats why you keep a choppa on the stove and let it be seen, so they know games are not to be played 
laugh.gif

nah but on the real be easy out here. Its a ton of dudes getting got cuz they so gassed a bad shortie is feeling em. Not even...

I remember this was my #1 concern when meeting broads offline meeting them in their hood. Not sexual predators who were really dudes or anything like that but the set up. Use to leave the house with any type of weapon since I wasn't carrying legit threats at such a young age.

Never got got.

These dudes sound like suckas. You in your own home and you don't got the contingency plan for if you get attacked out the blue? Yeah your defenses go down after a nut but cmon. _s bust in my front door it aint like my room is right next to it. Leap for the weapon under the bed or something.

I remember this was my #1 concern when meeting broads offline meeting them in their hood. Not sexual predators who were really dudes or anything like that but the set up. Use to leave the house with any type of weapon since I wasn't carrying legit threats at such a young age.

Never got got.

These dudes sound like suckas. You in your own home and you don't got the contingency plan for if you get attacked out the blue? Yeah your defenses go down after a nut but cmon. _s bust in my front door it aint like my room is right next to it. Leap for the weapon under the bed or something.

Back
Top Bottom