Girls In Atlanta Setting Dudes Up & Robbing Them. You Dudes Be Careful With Who You Bring Home

Happen to my homie down here in Dallas he was the flashy type too
went out for some fun a drinks at club Beamers down here

brought a bad $!@#%  to the hotel room

chick introduced herself to the click and every thing

around 4 A.M. I get a call from him talking about he got robbed

it was a obvious set up after hearing what happened

he said the chick just started spazzing on him during sex and wanted him to leave 

when he went to his car he saw his glove compartment open radio gone and his wallet he left  in the car

me and the rest of my patnas had to go over there to calm him down he was ready to kill

when he went up stairs chick just bounce out on him

Happen to my homie down here in Dallas he was the flashy type too
went out for some fun a drinks at club Beamers down here

brought a bad $!@#%  to the hotel room

chick introduced herself to the click and every thing

around 4 A.M. I get a call from him talking about he got robbed

it was a obvious set up after hearing what happened

he said the chick just started spazzing on him during sex and wanted him to leave 

when he went to his car he saw his glove compartment open radio gone and his wallet he left  in the car

me and the rest of my patnas had to go over there to calm him down he was ready to kill

when he went up stairs chick just bounce out on him

Crazy, that's why u stay humble AND never bring a random skeez to the residence. Me personally, I'm the type of dude that deads all phone interaction when I was w/ a girl. I let her know to put that %%#+ down and respect my time.

Crazy, that's why u stay humble AND never bring a random skeez to the residence. Me personally, I'm the type of dude that deads all phone interaction when I was w/ a girl. I let her know to put that %%#+ down and respect my time.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

start lifting and dudes wont mess with ya

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when did guns become scared of muscles 

Originally Posted by Law3001

Boppers being doing this #@$* since the beginning of time. When i still lived in Oakland, this #@$* was common place. You just gotta be smart about #@$* and don't be caught slippin.

I used to live across the street from this known street cat in West Oakland. I was at Club 17 (That club was infamous
30t6p3b.gif
) and at let out I see him hugged up with fine red bone. After riding around and getting something to eat i get back to my place and see him parking his car. Him and ole girl make they way up in his spot. Dude shouts's whats good, and stumbles up his steps, i just chuck a deuce and head inside my spot.

Around 4:30am i wake to gunshots. I pop awake cause they sound like they in front of my house. I look out the window (i live on the second floor) and I see two cats dressed in black go running up out dudes place and dude is running out with his gun in hand bucking at them on some cowboy #@$*
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I hit the floor and all i hear is more gunshots.

Within 5 minutes my whole block is lite up with police light and i go outside to see whats going on, and I see them hauling baby girl out on a stretcher. Basically ole girl called her partners, they tried to rob him, he wasn't haven't it and when they took off, being the type of N he is, he went back inside and shot the chick a few times
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Last I heard dude is doing a LONG bid at San Quentin.

Its just a dirty game all around.

never knew this stuff was going on
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Boppers being doing this #@$* since the beginning of time. When i still lived in Oakland, this #@$* was common place. You just gotta be smart about #@$* and don't be caught slippin.

I used to live across the street from this known street cat in West Oakland. I was at Club 17 (That club was infamous
30t6p3b.gif
) and at let out I see him hugged up with fine red bone. After riding around and getting something to eat i get back to my place and see him parking his car. Him and ole girl make they way up in his spot. Dude shouts's whats good, and stumbles up his steps, i just chuck a deuce and head inside my spot.

Around 4:30am i wake to gunshots. I pop awake cause they sound like they in front of my house. I look out the window (i live on the second floor) and I see two cats dressed in black go running up out dudes place and dude is running out with his gun in hand bucking at them on some cowboy #@$*
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I hit the floor and all i hear is more gunshots.

Within 5 minutes my whole block is lite up with police light and i go outside to see whats going on, and I see them hauling baby girl out on a stretcher. Basically ole girl called her partners, they tried to rob him, he wasn't haven't it and when they took off, being the type of N he is, he went back inside and shot the chick a few times
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Last I heard dude is doing a LONG bid at San Quentin.

Its just a dirty game all around.

never knew this stuff was going on
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Crazy, that's why u stay humble AND never bring a random skeez to the residence. Me personally, I'm the type of dude that deads all phone interaction when I was w/ a girl. I let her know to put that %*+! down and respect my time.

yup

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Crazy, that's why u stay humble AND never bring a random skeez to the residence. Me personally, I'm the type of dude that deads all phone interaction when I was w/ a girl. I let her know to put that %*+! down and respect my time.

yup

Dudes go crazy for the P...

Honestly, you're best off not messing with skeezoids who LOOK like they could even be trouble.

Honestly, you're best off not messing with skeezoids who LOOK like they could even be trouble.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Boppers being doing this !!!$ since the beginning of time.
this.

Hotel rooms FTW

It happens in Hotel rooms too
down here in Dallas its a certain street where a bunch of clubs are at and the prostitutes put in work robbing the Mexicans that leave the bars 

Originally Posted by Executive76

Boppers being doing this !!!$ since the beginning of time.
this.

Hotel rooms FTW

It happens in Hotel rooms too
down here in Dallas its a certain street where a bunch of clubs are at and the prostitutes put in work robbing the Mexicans that leave the bars 

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Nah its just not the skeezers its some dudes getting robed by chick that sleep in the same house with each other
When me and my patna had a little spot some chick came by to kick it and she came through with a knee brace Im just looking like *+$

she said her dude threw her off the second floor of there apartment building I straight started laughing in her face 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It was a reason why he did that (justifiable or not) turns out she stole his dope and his money and dude found out it just depends on who you n$@#! with 

Back
Top Bottom