Girls In Atlanta Setting Dudes Up & Robbing Them. You Dudes Be Careful With Who You Bring Home

Oh you didn't know
pimp.gif
DF !!!

BREAK
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by DLo13

This has been going on for years.

this
very long....
Yeah this happens almost everywhere with bird like behavior
laugh.gif
, not just Atlanta.

Ask how Gucci Mane got set up and ended up killing the dude who tried robbing...

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by DLo13

This has been going on for years.

this
very long....
Yeah this happens almost everywhere with bird like behavior
laugh.gif
, not just Atlanta.

Ask how Gucci Mane got set up and ended up killing the dude who tried robbing...

Why would dudes bring unknown broads to their home?
Ain't not bringing stank broads to said person's home a part of not loving them howws?

Why would dudes bring unknown broads to their home?
Ain't not bringing stank broads to said person's home a part of not loving them howws?

Boppers being doing this !!!$ since the beginning of time. When i still lived in Oakland, this !!!$ was common place. You just gotta be smart about !!!$ and don't be caught slippin.

I used to live across the street from this known street cat in West Oakland. I was at Club 17 (That club was infamous
30t6p3b.gif
) and at let out I see him hugged up with fine red bone. After riding around and getting something to eat i get back to my place and see him parking his car. Him and ole girl make they way up in his spot. Dude shouts's whats good, and stumbles up his steps, i just chuck a deuce and head inside my spot.

Around 4:30am i wake to gunshots. I pop awake cause they sound like they in front of my house. I look out the window (i live on the second floor) and I see two cats dressed in black go running up out dudes place and dude is running out with his gun in hand bucking at them on some cowboy !!!$
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I hit the floor and all i hear is more gunshots.

Within 5 minutes my whole block is lite up with police light and i go outside to see whats going on, and I see them hauling baby girl out on a stretcher. Basically ole girl called her partners, they tried to rob him, he wasn't haven't it and when they took off, being the type of N he is, he went back inside and shot the chick a few times
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Last I heard dude is doing a LONG bid at San Quentin.

Its just a dirty game all around.

Boppers being doing this !!!$ since the beginning of time. When i still lived in Oakland, this !!!$ was common place. You just gotta be smart about !!!$ and don't be caught slippin.

I used to live across the street from this known street cat in West Oakland. I was at Club 17 (That club was infamous
30t6p3b.gif
) and at let out I see him hugged up with fine red bone. After riding around and getting something to eat i get back to my place and see him parking his car. Him and ole girl make they way up in his spot. Dude shouts's whats good, and stumbles up his steps, i just chuck a deuce and head inside my spot.

Around 4:30am i wake to gunshots. I pop awake cause they sound like they in front of my house. I look out the window (i live on the second floor) and I see two cats dressed in black go running up out dudes place and dude is running out with his gun in hand bucking at them on some cowboy !!!$
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I hit the floor and all i hear is more gunshots.

Within 5 minutes my whole block is lite up with police light and i go outside to see whats going on, and I see them hauling baby girl out on a stretcher. Basically ole girl called her partners, they tried to rob him, he wasn't haven't it and when they took off, being the type of N he is, he went back inside and shot the chick a few times
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Last I heard dude is doing a LONG bid at San Quentin.

Its just a dirty game all around.

Back
Top Bottom