Girls In Atlanta Setting Dudes Up & Robbing Them. You Dudes Be Careful With Who You Bring Home

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Dudes go crazy for the P...

Honestly, you're best off not messing with skeezoids who LOOK like they could even be trouble.

Nah its just not the skeezers its some dudes getting robed by chick that sleep in the same house with each other
When me and my patna had a little spot some chick came by to kick it and she came through with a knee brace Im just looking like *+$

she said her dude threw her off the second floor of there apartment building I straight started laughing in her face 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It was a reason why he did that (justifiable or not) turns out she stole his dope and his money and dude found out it just depends on who you n$@#! with 

Originally Posted by DLo13

This has been going on for years.

yep, my uncle got set up by two hookers though
it was
30t6p3b.gif
and
laugh.gif
when we found out

I made a post on here asking for help, because dude had been missing for a few days
they found his car with 2 dudes driving it.
Turns out this fool went to meet 2 hookers at a hotel (when they found him in the hospital,
 he told the fam he was going to help them with the bill, he's a pastor btw
eyes.gif
)
the girls had 2 dudes waiting and they knifed him up and cut his throat and robbed him
%$+* was on the news all week and everything

it was
30t6p3b.gif
and
laugh.gif
when we found out

I made a post on here asking for help, because dude had been missing for a few days
Turns out this fool went to meet 2 hookers at a hotel (when they found him in the hospital,
eyes.gif
)
the girls had 2 dudes waiting and they knifed him up and cut his throat and robbed him

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

it was
30t6p3b.gif
and
laugh.gif
when we found out

eyes.gif
)

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

it was
30t6p3b.gif
and
laugh.gif
when we found out

eyes.gif
)

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Crazy, that's why u stay humble AND never bring a random skeez to the residence. Me personally, I'm the type of dude that deads all phone interaction when I was w/ a girl. I let her know to put that %%#+ down and respect my time.
I cosign with everything this man said. However, I would bring a broad back to my crib. Im not a flashy #*%*+ anyways, but if I was I would be smart about it and be "low key" flashy if I was gunna go to a club (if that makes any sense
eyes.gif
). People who go around stunting and ##%$ like that are idiots though. They making themselves targets and they have no one to blame but themselves.

And how do the robbers get into their houses? These %%*%%% never heard of Brinks or ADT?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Crazy, that's why u stay humble AND never bring a random skeez to the residence. Me personally, I'm the type of dude that deads all phone interaction when I was w/ a girl. I let her know to put that %%#+ down and respect my time.
I cosign with everything this man said. However, I would bring a broad back to my crib. Im not a flashy #*%*+ anyways, but if I was I would be smart about it and be "low key" flashy if I was gunna go to a club (if that makes any sense
eyes.gif
). People who go around stunting and ##%$ like that are idiots though. They making themselves targets and they have no one to blame but themselves.

And how do the robbers get into their houses? These %%*%%% never heard of Brinks or ADT?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom