Gilbert Arenas Unappreciation

Yeah he's an overpaid bum(for now) but when healthy he's a beast out there.
nerd.gif

i agree that they never should of fired EJ and that this season has pretty much been a blow off year for Gil..im dissapointed at a love of the game standpointbut i cant be that angry at him..he did take the W. they'd be a playoff team with him and haywood and next year theyre prolly gonna get a top three pick sotheyre pretty much set for next season.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Why the F should he come back if he's not ready. Sucks for DC fans, but it's better to sit out this year and come back with Griffin or whomever next year.
Free Salim??? what happened to him. thats my player man, this guy jus dissapeared off the face off the earth
greazy avy though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not going to lie; I've never been a fan of his, and I never got what all the fuss was about.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Not going to lie; I've never been a fan of his, and I never got what all the fuss was about.

Big time scorer...exciting player...numerous amount of clutch buckets in the regular season and in the playoffs. Main piece to the puzzle in leading a teaminto the playoffs that hadn't been there in years. His fuss was well warranted at one point.

Not for me. I fuss over players who do it for a good stretch of time, and a few good seasons is not a good stretch of time.

Like, I don't know why Joseph Forte's number is hanging in the rafters at Chapel Hill. A couple years of stellar play accented by some nice highlights,and you get your jersey hung, forever?

Being hot right now isn't enough for me to a be a fan; be hot right now, tomorrow, and the day after, then you'll win me over; then I'll get whyeveryone's all 'goo-goo, ga-ga' over you.

Know what I mean?

The hate, stong in this thread.. I sense it. Don't worry, Agent zero will be back to bring the stupid Wizards back into relevance next season.

And I feel, if your a Wizards fan and you are hating on this man..you should just quit being a wiz fan. He brought your stupid franchise back into relevance.Until he came, you had to run on the 23 gimmick for you guys to even be mentioned by anybody in someway, shape, or form. Fools. Zero faith.

I don't think Gil will be too phased by it anyway. No one has ever believed in him to begin with.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Not for me. I fuss over players who do it for a good stretch of time, and a few good seasons is not a good stretch of time.

Like, I don't know why Joseph Forte's number is hanging in the rafters at Chapel Hill. A couple years of stellar play accented by some nice highlights, and you get your jersey hung, forever?

Being hot right now isn't enough for me to a be a fan; be hot right now, tomorrow, and the day after, then you'll win me over; then I'll get why everyone's all 'goo-goo, ga-ga' over you.

Know what I mean?

laugh.gif
College is only 4 years, at the most... What else would you expect?

Joe Forte>Tyler Hansbum

Originally Posted by starbury03

The hate, stong in this thread.. I sense it. Don't worry, Agent zero will be back to bring the stupid Wizards back into relevance next season.

And I feel, if your a Wizards fan and you are hating on this man..you should just quit being a wiz fan. He brought your stupid franchise back into relevance. Until he came, you had to run on the 23 gimmick for you guys to even be mentioned by anybody in someway, shape, or form. Fools. Zero faith.

I don't think Gil will be too phased by it anyway. No one has ever believed in him to begin with.

just like the adidas commercial "impossible is nothing"
pimp.gif

yungmatt:
23ska909red02:

Like, I don't know why Joseph Forte's number is hanging in the rafters at Chapel Hill. A couple years of stellar play accented by some nice highlights, and you get your jersey hung, forever?

Being hot right now isn't enough for me to a be a fan; be hot right now, tomorrow, and the day after, then you'll win me over; then I'll get why everyone's all 'goo-goo, ga-ga' over you.

Know what I mean?
laugh.gif
College is only 4 years, at the most... What else would you expect?

Joe Forte>Tyler Hansbum
UNCfans, enter: why is Forte's jersey hanging in the rafters?

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Good D Kobe.
and i remember him saying gil was taking bad shots during that game to get his points to 60, somewhere along that line

I think the guy is absolutely hilarious. Obviously you can't be as funny if you aren't on the court to remain relevant.

Fortunately, I'm not a fan of the Wizards so I don't have to put up with his shortcomings on the court.

Professional sports is a boring place because every athlete is told how to respond to questions in the most cliched manner. I welcome anyone who bucks thattrend even if I disagree with their opinions.

KoolBar, He was tolerable for a stretch but from last yr on, He has turned into only Arizona Alum I dont root for

Dude cant win..
-Someone offers you 100+ mil to do something you cant do phyiscally right now..you take it
-If he comes back now(just like last year) and gets hurt again,he's not tough enough
-If he doesnt come back and tries to get his knee right 100% and return on that 100 mil investment..he gets bashed and isrobbing money
blame management for tossing that kind of money around at damaged goods...I still support Gil..

can the wizards demand some money back? i mean didnt gil sign the contract then right afterwards say "i need season ending surgery" ???

Back
Top Bottom