Gilbert Arenas Unappreciation

this guy is the best wizard ever and the fans turn on him because he's injured?

look what the team is without him.

this squad wouldnt even have sniffed their past few playoff appearances without him.

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Originally Posted by jepeh21

i miss this guy! agent zero get well soon!!!!
Me too.

I actually like Gil and I'm a fan.

Dude sent me free swingman from his site for participating in a video contest of what you're good at.
pimp.gif

I was one of the first 25 to submit a vid and he sent me a free swingman. Props!
yup he's def one of those nba stars who never forgets the fans

Originally Posted by DTruth07

the new Penny
Sad, but possibly true....

Wizards are the most idiotic franchise from a FO prospective in the NBA....you just don't give a man coming off of 3 MAJOR knee surgeries a 111 milcontract based off of "good faith." That's not how you do business, and it could come back to bite you in the *$%. I'm sorry, but the Wizwould have been better off just letting him walk. I hope I'm wrong about everything concerning how he is going to play when he eventually returns, but Ihave serious doubts. He hasn't played in esentially 2 years, and for a guy who relies on a quick first step and good lateral movement, he's going tohave not only a battle physically, but mentally as well.

I don't see why people mad at Gil. The Wiz were dumb to bank on him in the first place. When he gets healthy, they need to deal him for whoever they canget and start to build around Caron...

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

i miss this guy! agent zero get well soon!!!!
Me too.

I actually like Gil and I'm a fan.

Dude sent me free swingman from his site for participating in a video contest of what you're good at.
pimp.gif

I was one of the first 25 to submit a vid and he sent me a free swingman. Props!
yup he's def one of those nba stars who never forgets the fans
eek.gif
why wouldnt he send you a authentic??

Originally Posted by SIRWAGON

how old is he? i feel like when he gets back he'll be like 30.. him and TMac are done
Arenas is only 25-26. not even comparable to Tmac.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

how old is he? i feel like when he gets back he'll be like 30.. him and TMac are done
He's 27....he'll be 28 in January
he's still young and with the record they have he should just sit out the season and rehab his injury so that he'll be 100% healthy fornext season and prove his doubters wrong.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

He's 27....he'll be 28 in January
laugh.gif
yeah i was getting ready to say...if he was 25-26 thatwould have meant he jumped to the L straight from High School.

I wouldnt come back unless im 100% either... He got his new deal, the Teams trash and could get a high draft pick.

Next season the Wiz will be back in the playoffs

Originally Posted by atlballa15

bum
-noun
0. Gilbert Arenas
1. a person who avoids work and sponges on others; loafer; idler.
2. a tramp, hobo, or derelict.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well done

Gil is definitely unappreciated

Gil wont be back playin for the wiz till next season but i bet money i ll see him in the farms this summer

Im not much of a fan of his, for the amount of money we spent, we could of lured BD and EB

And i think it was double who said it best, the FO is possibly the dumbest dudes ever...111 million off of good faith

and even if we get a high pick i swear we should trade it. Thabeet or Blake wont make us that much better, I dont think.

we shouldnt have fired Eddie Jordan

and the casual DC wizard fan is stupid because the love gil so much the FO felt like if they had to sign him.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Gilie Da Kid is still THAT dude to me. And i STILL think he's down to earth. He just reminds me of a regular young guy doing regular young guy things except he's in the NBA. Still wish he was on the Warriors...i'm sure once he comes back...all the hate will disperse.

i'd rather have a 100% healthy gil than him coming back this season.

wait till he gets his legs back, he may not be the same player that he was 3 years ago, but i think he'll do well.

i'm an arenas fan and i've supported the bullets/wizards for a very long time, and i think he's worth the money that we invested in. he's aboutto enter the prime of his career, and if we land blake griffin with the 1st pick, we'll be
smokin.gif

just remember before stupid gerald wallace fell on his knee, he was one of the top 5 players in the 06-07 season. 60 point game against the lakers, countlessgame winners, eastern all-star starter, all nba 2nd team, etc etc.

let him sit out this year and come back healthy. just wait and see.
glasses.gif

patience wizards fans, patience
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom