Gilbert Arenas' ex wants 109k monthly/1.3 MIL annually...pic of him getting served pg. 9 SMH

eek.gif
 @ this pic of him getting served
http://yfrog.com/h413wp

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

eek.gif

If the judge approves this, she'll have a higher salary than Hilton Armstrong.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't understand why yall are so upset about this. Just looking at the $ figure is
eek.gif
but checking the % amount kinda proves that its really not that bad. These guys can afford to pay this child support, the system really screws your average joe (you/me) with this *++
7.2%...as a regular guy that fears the work the court could do to me, I still think the amount is outlandish. I have been told in Illinois they can take up to 20% per child.  The system needs to be overhauled and they need to determine the true cost of raising a child. Take away all the private school tuition and designer clothing and nannies (when did mothers stop being mothers?) and the extra +#+!.

20K a month is more than enough, but she will get more because that is the system. I seriously think if I had been a pro athlete, I woulda had the operation the day after I got drafted.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

eek.gif
 @ this pic of him getting served
http://yfrog.com/h413wp
eek.gif
x
30t6p3b.gif

Gil should have just stopped messin w. this girl after his first child was born.  She's tried this mess in the past.  I'm not absolving him from blame because he's an idiot.  It's sad, but I got a feeling he'll be in that 60% stat of NBA players who go broke after retirement....

^
does he still have that house he was building with a shark tank?  it was probably expensive as hell.

i still find it weird how people serve you papers at the most random times at the most random places.  can't they just mail it to you?  it's a legal document so i'm guessing you can't ignore it if you receive it by mail anyway.  the mail is still pretty reliable.

Originally Posted by shogun

^
does he still have that house he was building with a shark tank?  it was probably expensive as hell.

i still find it weird how people serve you papers at the most random times at the most random places.  can't they just mail it to you?  it's a legal document so i'm guessing you can't ignore it if you receive it by mail anyway.  the mail is still pretty reliable.

Yeah...he still owns that house in Great Falls.  The whole 1 million dollar renovation he did to the pool was beyond stupid.  I could "kinda" get it if he was living in a region where you get warm/hot weather for the majority of the year....but let's be real...in the DC area you get optimal pool weather for 4...maaaaaaybe 5 months.  Plus, he's a NBA athlete...he's got homes in other areas, so who even knows how much time he'd be spending in the DC area once the season ends, so he's not getting full usage of the pool to begin with.  Stupid on many levels IMO. 

For what it's worth, I've been told that a lot of people get served child support papers at their place of employment...

Akon was rumored to have been served paternity papers at MJ's funeral
eek.gif

laugh.gif
this cant be life.

halftime at the game, hes playing like +$@*, they are losing, and then this on top of it. Too many L's.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

For what it's worth, I've been told that a lot of people get served child support papers at their place of employment...

Akon was rumored to have been served paternity papers at MJ's funeral
eek.gif
Wow...are you SERIOUS?! 
roll.gif

*I googled it, and they said "attempted" 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Akon sure knows how to collaborate and listen with his peers, but when it comes to his babymama, Sara Coleman, he is nowhere to be found.

In fact, the woman has been desperately trying to serve Akon with papers requesting child support, but apparently, he is one crafty cat.

Her lawyer even tried to catch up with him at Michael Jackson's memorial, but he failed. Akon pulled a stealth move and avoided the whole thing.

Akon's like the Jack Bauer of escaping child support payments!

Man it doesn't matter if he can afford to pay that much or not; that's not the point. By the same token you could argue that dudes who aren't well off shouldn't have to pay child support because they can't easily afford it. There is an obligation to financially support them, but by no means should they be living in excess just because the man is wealthy. 20k per month=240k a year. My parents raised 3 kids and put us in college on less than a quarter of that for most of my life. They shouldn't be entitled to anything in excess unless Gil did something egregious to end the relationship and caused her "pain and suffering"; but it sounds like the girl is at fault as well/crazy.

You're telling me if a lady has a kid by Bill Gates, she deserves a billion dollars? There needs to be a cap on this type of thing, because there's really no way in hell you're going to spend 100k a month on children. By the time they're 18 he'll have paid 21.6 mil in child support at that rate; that's enough for her to live off of for the rest of her life.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Man it doesn't matter if he can afford to pay that much or not; that's not the point. By the same token you could argue that dudes who aren't well off shouldn't have to pay child support because they can't easily afford it. There is an obligation to financially support them, but by no means should they be living in excess just because the man is wealthy. 20k per month=240k a year. My parents raised 3 kids and put us in college on less than a quarter of that for most of my life. They shouldn't be entitled to anything in excess unless Gil did something egregious to end the relationship and caused her "pain and suffering"; but it sounds like the girl is at fault as well/crazy.

You're telling me if a lady has a kid by Bill Gates, she deserves a billion dollars? There needs to be a cap on this type of thing, because there's really no way in hell you're going to spend 100k a month on children. By the time they're 18 he'll have paid 21.6 mil in child support at that rate; that's enough for her to live off of for the rest of her life.
Welcome to America

Originally Posted by shogun

^

got kicked out of this early in the season.
1zxbfgw.jpg

2nqe7ip.jpg

2u4ni1h.jpg

Karma is a %$*## for Gilbert...

I know of something foul as hell that this dude did to some people that helped him get to the league.

I'm talking about back in the days before he got in the league though.

Not going to mention what the circumstances were, but I don't wish bad on anyone so good luck to him and whatever happens because he didn't do anything to me.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Karma is a %$*## for Gilbert...

I know of something foul as hell that this dude did to some people that helped him get to the league.
you mean talent and leading his team to the final 4 as a sophomore didnt get him drafted?
nerd.gif

Wow....I "thought" it was bad enough getting served "INSIDE" the lockerroom, but that picture clears everything up for me. thats some @**%@* up @$*+.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom