Gilbert Arenas' ex wants 109k monthly/1.3 MIL annually...pic of him getting served pg. 9 SMH

images

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

child support and alimony is america's way of saying females are completely dependent of men..

Child support? %$+*. So a dude should be able to leave his girl and his kid and have no financial responsibility? Even though it's his as well? That makes her dependent? You're an idiot.
yea that sounded bad, i meant to speak the way these women just get smashed once by an athlete/rapper, get pregnant and then most pay these broads tens of thousands each month.

ex: tmac pays a one time jumpoff $30K a month.

As stated before, this is not the same type of situation.

Multiple children, planned wedding =/= jumpoff.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

child support and alimony is america's way of saying females are completely dependent of men..

Child support? **%%. So a dude should be able to leave his girl and his kid and have no financial responsibility? Even though it's his as well? That makes her dependent? You're an idiot.

I'm pretty sure dude is saying that the legal systems gouges the man in child support.

20k a month for child support. Hell, even that's HELLA money over the course of a year. Enough for the spouse to NOT work and the kid to be set.

How do you justify over $100,000.00 a month? That's more than people make a year. And that's your monthly salary? I don't get it.

Originally Posted by Essential1

She will probably get all $109K a month..

I think people (Judges) forget this is called CHILD SUPPORT.. Not SPOUSE SUPPORT.

$20K a month is $240K a year.. Until the kid is 18 or 21 (depending on the state laws).. That will be millions over the course of a childhood...

That should easily be enough to give the kid every toy he wants.. Pay for clothes, food, medical expenses, education (including college), and a suitable place of residence...

But nooooo you need the $109K for your kids because you literally spend $109K on them every month.
indifferent.gif
exactly... as if 20gs a month wasn't enough
30t6p3b.gif
... these birds really try to milk they dudes if they rich... it just shows the real reason they were with them to begin with

Gilbert lost after the 1st kid. Hell, even before that.

If what they say about her being around mad NBA ballers is true, he lost for running up in that from jump.

He's a looney tune anyway...let's not get it twisted.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ The kid = 3 kids and 1 on the way.
Even then tho, $20K is enough for 4 kids...  

$240K a year is enough to raise 4 kids... It's enough to raise 8 kids..

30t6p3b.gif
I hope the judge sees things right...this broad does not need 109k a month for 4 kids. It's plenty of people making ALOT less then that with 4 or more kids and living fine. Damn Arenas....thankfully dude is caking if he does have to end up paying this.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Oh look its the story about another dumb dude with money getting his money takin from him because he can't keep his penis to himself or he wifed a *!%#@.......... Dont feel sorry for any of these people. You have to realize that all money is relative and whether it be 50,000 or 50 mill it all breaks down the same when you aren't smart with it. Its all about the percentages of you assets and liabilities and people just don't seem to get it............ get your money and be low key and stack. Put your ego to the side.
Bingo
What dummy has 4 kids with a broad like this, and that's not even your wife?  He knew she was a bird

100K is disgusting 
sick.gif
.  They are both stupid (and I'm an Arenas fan)

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Chick would be dead in a week #$!#%@+ with me.

No joke, It'll be cheaper to get someone to kill the broad than pay all that.

Damn, Homie will go broke for sure
30t6p3b.gif

i think theres a few people in this thread that doesnt understand how much $20k a month actually is and the lifestyle you can live.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

eek.gif

If the judge approves this, she'll have a higher salary than Hilton Armstrong.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't understand why yall are so upset about this. Just looking at the $ figure is
eek.gif
but checking the % amount kinda proves that its really not that bad. These guys can afford to pay this child support, the system really screws your average joe (you/me) with this *++

How do you expect Money and custody? If I was gilbert, ask for full time custody yourself, and pay NO ONE, as you have the kids. Show in court that She's the lying cheating crazy one... Would that not prevail in court?

If I have to pay $100,000 a month, I better be the one that's there full time seeing where and how that money is spent.

^theres no way he would win custody. she would argue that due to his job he would never be home to take care of the kids. plus, custody battles always favor the mother's side.

that is, unless he could prove she was completely nuts or an unfit mother.

Back
Top Bottom