Giants @ The Chicago Bears Vol. E. Manning vs Grossman - :sickface

Damn you Eli
smh.gif

roll.gif
@ Eli + Chris Berman's "Whoop!"

Come on Giants, help my Vikes get in by beating the Bears.

This hasn't been a good couple of months for me...

Yankees lost...

Boston won...

Knicks suck...

Giants making Grossman look good...

wtf is happening...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

People are worried about another collapse and what not?
laugh.gif

This team is always injury depleted during the second half of the season, and this year is no different. There is no deep threat with Toomer slower than ever, and Plax with the injured left knee and right ankle. You can't blame Manning for everything, he's basically your above average QB.

With that said, they can still win 10 games this season, and the Lions have an even tougher schedule than the Giants, so it would take a lot of horrendous games for the Giants to simply blow another playoff berth.

Mez, Above average ?
eyes.gif

It's time to stop babying Eli. They need to REALLY get on him in the off season. Every year he comes back looking as soft as his first year. There's nobounce in his step and no fire in his eye. He's made some advancements but for all intents and purposes he still seems like a talented rookie.

this play calling is atrocious, i mean y can't we run a slant or screen play for 6 yards geez.

I swear to God if these guys go into a prevent defense. NY sports has had me in a real foul mood lately, I'm bout to catch a charge
smh.gif

this play calling is atrocious, i mean y can't we run a slant or screen play for 6 yards geez.
they have little confidence in that scrub

this ain't right. we got rex looking like a pro bowler now.

ghada doumit!

73jnxjl.jpg

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

they have little confidence in that scrub

That's not even the case. Our playcalling has ALWAYS lacked slants and screens. We run about 1 of each per game. It's as if we don't think theyare worth running although every other team in the league seems to enjoy them.

citizen-echo is probably the wack, cheaper version of rolex. a fitting description for eli manning.

giants went with a run twice in a row on 3rd and long. if that ain't sending a message i don;t know...

We need to thank God everynight we have Osi Umenyiora and Michael Strahan. Without them, the defense is the worst in the league.

Originally Posted by yankees1129

citizen-echo is probably the wack, cheaper version of rolex. a fitting description for eli manning.
I know, they probably lost like 20% of their sales with this wack representation from Eli

Back
Top Bottom