Giants @ The Chicago Bears Vol. E. Manning vs Grossman - :sickface

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Being a Giant, Mets, Knicks fan....I'm only living till 50.

preach
pimp.gif

Worst. play. calling. ever.
rex was killing in the first half, So the fricking offensive coordinator(i dont even wanna type his name) completely changes his play calling.
makes sense.
the bears stopped trying to win and just started trying to not lose.
i am so frustrated.
BTW is there a QB in the league who could throw to these recievers. so many dropped passes.

Nice win..I like the call going for the td instead of relying on the kicker. Eli needs to do something. We need to draft a qb who is gonna push him, maybe thatwill kinda push towards being a little more consistent.

Being a Giant, Mets, Knicks fan....I'm only living till 50.
I give me 20 more years and I'm done. Eli was there when it counted, but damn he is sooooo inconsistent.

damn, was hopin the Vagiants lost so we cuda clinched the NFC East. oh well...

Bears season = officially over

Damn...again?

::Sigh::

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giants leading rusher Derrick Ward broke his leg Sunday against the Chicago Bears and will be out indefinitely.

Ward

Ward fractured his left fibula, the thinner of the two bones extending from the knee to the ankle, in the fourth quarter of New York's 21-16come-from-behind victory. He rushed 24 times for a career-high 154 yards.

The fourth-year player leads the Giants with 602 yards despite missing the previous four games due to ankle and groin injuries.

"It's tough to deal with," Ward said. "I'll bounce back from this like I bounced back from all the other ones."

Brandon Jacobs, the opening day starter who has missed the last two games with a hamstring injury, could replace Ward on Sunday at Philadelphia.

Back
Top Bottom