Georgia man beats teen after catching him in shower with stepdaughter vol. Father of the year

If your daughter is having sex catching an assault charge on a minor isn't going to stop her and only hurts you I don't understand being that stupid as a grown man

Hope he serves time just for stupidity

:lol:
Some of y'all fail to realize beating the kids *** only gets you locked up. Who's gonna keep your daughter from getting ran through while you're in jail?

Ol win-the-batle-but-lose-the-war type clowns.

When you're a parent being a hot head gets you nowhere. Any dumb decisions you make affects your entire family.

It's his house. Doesn't matter if that's what teens do. Respect his home.

Exactly. I'll say the same thing I said in the other thread like this - if you're in somebody else's house trying to get some ***, understand there can be some consequences and repercussions if you get caught.

These young dudes nowadays be all casual with it, like "oh umma get these yambs and her daddy ain't gon say ---". :rolleyes :smh:

Exactly. I'll say the same thing I said in the other thread like this - if you're in somebody else's house trying to get some ***, understand there can be some consequences and repercussions if you get caught.

These young dudes nowadays be all casual with it, like "oh umma get these yambs and her daddy ain't gon say ---". :rolleyes :smh:

That's understandable. But the same way there's consequences and reprecussions for assaulting a minor or assaulting someone period, especially if its excessive.

In this case I can't blame the guy. He's 16, young dumb and full of cum and shes most likely telling him no ones home and no one will be home. Dudes at that age will go through crazy bounds for the yambz.

Parents if you have sons, just let them bring their smash partners home or throw him about $59 for a motel 6. Better that then going to some house and risking dealing with a crazy pops or brothers/cousins.

All you guys are basically speaking from the point of view of someone who would be clapping them cheeks and not the father...

Yall don't know how you would react in a heated situation.

All you guys are basically speaking from the point of view of someone who would be clapping them cheeks and not the father...

I got a son, so if I were the kids father I would contemplate clapping the step pops shoulders in this situation I can't even lie. In that case id be putting hands on another grown adult though and if he put hands on a minor, he's not going to the cops after he gets beat up.

If I had a daughter I would be furious, who wouldn't but ultimately I would hope I could be level headed enough to realize who's fault it really was and not risk losing everything I worked for off a misguided reaction. I agree its easier said then done when it actually happens and your in the moment though.

Alot of people are in jail who are overall decent people but lost their temper and got mad and handled a situaion irrationality due to a quick lack of judgement. I hope id be able to handle a situation like that the right way if god forbid it were to ever happen.

Lots of hypocrites in here :smh: Some of yall did the same **** with other peoples daughters. Probably even worse. And praised yourselves for it. But y'all wanna call Jake and try to fight and **** if it were to be your daughter |I

As far as nature goes.. Boy did his job....
How is it hypocritical? Smashing some dudes daughter is not the same thing as some dude smashing your daughter. You have to see the difference in that.

You can go ahead and dap up the dude smashing your daughter like it aint nothing, the rest of us aint that spineless and shameless.

All of you saying "it's just a stepchild, not his real blood" man ****. Are you guys saying you shouldn't treat and love stepchildren as if they were your own?
Yes. Of course it depends on the situation since if I were to adopt I'd treat the child like my own but step-children aint really an option in my mind so they wouldn't be treated the same.
:smh: @ people saying its a stepdaughter... As if that matters.

Y'all bugging.

You think every stepfather comes around when the baby is 12 y/o. :rofl:
That's the thing though, I aint raising the next man's child so if I put myself in that situation I don't give a **** as much.
:lol:
Some of y'all fail to realize beating the kids *** only gets you locked up.
It also hopefully traumatizes the boy in to not doing that again, at least with your child.
Who's gonna keep your daughter from getting ran through while you're in jail?
It's not simply sex. Out of sight, out of mind my man. She wanna spread her legs let her do it at a hotel or wherever the dudes' live. Hopefully though she's just as traumatized about pulling some disrespectful **** like this again.

Last edited:
I got a son, so if I were the kids father I would contemplate clapping the step pops shoulders in this situation I can't even lie. In that case id be putting hands on another grown adult though and if he put hands on a minor, he's not going to the cops after he gets beat up.

If I had a daughter I would be furious, who wouldn't but ultimately I would hope I could be level headed enough to realize who's fault it really was and not risk losing everything I worked for off a misguided reaction. I agree its easier said then done when it actually happens and your in the moment though.

Alot of people are in jail who are overall decent people but lost their temper and got mad and handled a situaion irrationality due to a quick lack of judgement. I hope id be able to handle a situation like that the right way if god forbid it were to ever happen.

Are you talking to your son about these type of situations?

It also hopefully traumatizes the boy in to not doing that again, at least with your child.
It's not simply sex. Out of sight, out of mind my man. She wanna spread her legs let her do it at a hotel or wherever the dudes' live. Hopefully though she's just as traumatized about pulling some disrespectful **** like this again.

If you're daughter is willing to get piped down while you're in the crib she's already reached excessive levels of hoedom.

Once you're in jail for trying to beat up her "boyfriend" it'll be open season. Maybe you scared that kid, but you didn't stop the other 20+, 16-17 y.o. boys who are trying to smash.

So like I said, you win the battle and lose the war.

And no..it's not "out of sight, out of mind" get out of here with that, that's dumb as hell. You know what's worse than her f'in in the crib? Gettin drunk and trained out at a hotel party. But it's out of sight out of mind right? :lol:

I will never encourage my kids to have sex, especially not in the crib. But risking my freedom, job, household to prove a point...Hell no.

I would educate him about std's and about not knocking girls up. Its a double standard and ill admit it but I'm more cool with my son getting yambz then my daughter getting piped down.

No. I mean are you educating your son on what could happen if he's on another man's property without permission (trying to dig in yambs) from the owner, lol.

No. I mean are you educating your son on what could happen if he's on another man's property without permission (trying to dig in yambs) from the owner, lol.

My bad I misread you but yeah I'm letting him know the deal and will try to teach him the concept of not putting the p on a pedestal. Id much rather him take the girls to my crib and smash without having to worry about some crazy father (who has every right to be mad some guys smashing his daughter in his crib) but I'm defenitely letting him know, smashing at her crib is a no no

If you're daughter is willing to get piped down while you're in the crib she's already reached excessive levels of hoedom.
That is not this situation though. This girl brought a boy to her house while nobody was home and then got it crackin in the shower. Then the step-father came home.

So even if you apply this situation to me (and you make it my biological daughter and not step) or anyone else it's different than what you described.
Once you're in jail for trying to beat up her "boyfriend" it'll be open season. Maybe you scared that kid, but you didn't stop the other 20+, 16-17 y.o. boys who are trying to smash.
Again. You're missing the point and what I just said about that.
So like I said, you win the battle and lose the war.
This aint no war. This isn't some crusade to stop your daughter from having sex at all costs :lol: :smh:

And no..it's not "out of sight, out of mind" get out of here with that, that's dumb as hell. You know what's worse than her f'in in the crib? Gettin drunk and trained out at a hotel party. But it's out of sight out of mind right? :lol:
:lol: Out of sight, out of mind ************. How do I know that's happening? People having sex all around the world right now but I aint seeing it so I don't give a ****.

You one of them think the worse too busy contemplating **** like your children having sex when you shouldn't be. You raise them right as best as you can. If they want to stray or rebel after that that's on them. Just know it won't go down in my house. Nothing wrong with every now and then getting your Marty Hart on

Last edited:

Someone us are speaking from the perspective of someone who isn't an idiot.

Lol ok bruh.

I give up you're 100% right....

Smart people always do smart things regardless of the situation at hand.

Last edited:
How is it hypocritical? Smashing some dudes daughter is not the same thing as some dude smashing your daughter. You have to see the difference in that.

You can go ahead and dap up the dude smashing your daughter like it aint nothing, the rest of us aint that spineless and shameless.
You're an idiot.What does being spineless have to do with it???
I'm an idiot for not wanting to give props to the dude smashing my daughter. You don't see how that's spineless? How that word is appropriate for that situation? I think we got different definitions for the word spineless. I'm not just brushing these situations off like they're suppose to be an everyday thing.

You mean to tell me the same dudes that talk about smashing girls in her daddies house who are now talking about they would be calling the cops/shooting/putting their hands on the boy aren't hypocrites??? I'm not appluading the boy. But he wasn't wrong either....
No they're not hypocrites. If I'm in some dude's house smashing his daughter and he calls the cops or tries to fight me I'm not gonna say he shouldn't have done that. I would completely understand a father reacting that way. Me posting the story on NT or telling friends for a good laugh is irrelevant.

I think you need to look up what the word hypocrite means too. Smashing some dude's daughter and calling the cops on/fighting a dude smashing your daughter ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

And I don't see how this is any different from smashing a girl while the daddy ain't, at his house, wherever.
:rofl: And I'm the idiot. You don't see the difference between smashing some dude's daughter in a hotel and smashing a dude's daughter in his shower. Go ahead with that close minded, naive, thoughtless, severely ignorant thinking.
FYI if I was the boy, ain't no way in hell I wouldve just sat there and let him attempt to put his on me. **** I ain't do nothing wrong..
You don't have any concept of disrespect. That's your problem. I also question your morality.

Last edited:
That is not this situation though. This girl brought a boy to her house while nobody was home and then got it crackin in the shower. Then the step-father came home.

So even if you apply this situation to me (and you make it my biological daughter and not step) or anyone else it's different than what you described.
This aint no war. This isn't some crusade to stop your daughter from having sex at all costs :lol: :smh:
:lol: Out of sight, out of mind ************. How do I know that's happening? People having sex all around the world right now but I aint seeing it so I don't give a ****.

You one of them think the worse too busy contemplating **** like your children having sex when you shouldn't be. You raise them right as best as you can. If they want to stray or rebel after that that's on them. Just know it won't go down in my house. Nothing wrong with every now and then getting your Marty Hart on

So with everything you just said, why are you gonna beat the kids *** for being in the house? If my step daughter decides to bring some dude to the crib and they get it crackin in the shower...I'm A.) Kicking him out and B.) Asking her why the **** she thought that was a good idea.

I'm not overthinking ****, teenagers are gonna have sex, it's apart of life. But what i'm not doing is fighting, pulling a gun, or calling the feds on a 16 yr old kid. It's really not that serious, at all.

You sound like you just want to "prove a point" by beating up a kid, like that makes you a "manly man" or some **** because you feel like protecting you're home. Like I said, be the tough guy if you want to but when you're sitting in jail you'll just look like a "when keeping it real goes wrong" type clown with a criminal record

Last edited:

So with everything you just said, why are you gonna beat the kids *** for being in the house? If my step daughter decides to bring some dude to the crib and they get it crackin in the shower...I'm A.) Kicking him out and B.) Asking her why the **** she thought that was a good idea.
Maybe your comprehnsion skills are that low. In my first post in this thread I already posted what I'd do given it's a step-daughter. To me that's the clear difference we're talking something completely different if it's daughter by blood.

I'm not overthinking ****, teenagers are gonna have sex, it's apart of life.
I didn't say you were overthinking anything. It seems you didn't get what I'm referencing when I said you're one of those dudes too busy contemplating **** like your children having sex with your weak *** example about a daughter getting the train in some hotel in response to my out of sight, out of mind reply.

However, this passive it's apart of live teens have sex attitude is what I mean by saying we're two different ppl. What you're saying just sounds like some cowardly spineless no shame at all bull ****; "Children having sex in the house? Eh they gonna do it anyway"

I'm never rocking with that nonsense.
It's really not that serious, at all.
I would say I hope you don't have children especially daughters or at least the mother knows how to be a parent but even if you do I can see how they'll partially turnout with this lasiez-faire fatherhood you peddling.

You sound like you just want to "prove a point" by beating up a kid, like that makes you a "manly man" or some **** because you feel like protecting you're home.
If this is seriously what you got from any of my posts it's pretty clear you already set up a manufactured judgment for anybody that disagreed with you. Go ahead living life like that. Aint nothing in my posts imply the nonsense of beating up a kid to prove a point or doing that to reaffirm I'm a "manly man" w.e that is :smh:

Quite frankly, you don't have to understand it. The boy that gets his *** whooped knows why he got his *** whooped.
Like I said, be the tough guy if you want to but when you're sitting in jail you'll just look like a "when keeping it real goes wrong" type clown with a criminal record
Pitch this recycled jargon to somebody arguing against it.

Last edited:
Maybe your comprehnsion skills are that low. In my first post in this thread I already posted what I'd do given it's a step-daughter. To me that's the clear difference we're talking something completely different if it's daughter by blood.
I didn't say you were overthinking anything. It seems you didn't get what I'm referencing when I said you're one of those dudes too busy contemplating **** like your children having sex with your weak *** example about a daughter getting the train in some hotel in response to my out of sight, out of mind reply.

However, this passive it's apart of live teens have sex attitude is what I mean by saying we're two different ppl. What you're saying just sounds like some cowardly spineless no shame at all bull ****; "Children having sex in the house? Eh they gonna do it anyway"

I would say I hope you don't have children especially daughters or at least the mother knows how to be a parent but even if you do I can see how they'll partially turnout with this lasiez-faire fatherhood you peddling.
If this is seriously what you got from any of my posts it's pretty clear you already set up a manufactured judgment for anybody that disagreed with you. Go ahead living life like that. Aint nothing in my posts imply the nonsense of beating up a kid to prove a point or doing that to reaffirm I'm a "manly man" w.e that is
mean.gif

Quite frankly, you don't have to understand it. The boy that gets his *** whooped knows why he got his *** whooped.
I feel where you and others are coming from but what lesson, example are you showing the young man by sitting in county jail for 30 days, possibly losing your job because of it, paying fines and having to appear in court with possibly a misdemeanor on your record?

If this is seriously what you got from any of my posts it's pretty clear you already set up a manufactured judgment for anybody that disagreed with you. Go ahead living life like that. Aint nothing in my posts imply the nonsense of beating up a kid to prove a point or doing that to reaffirm I'm a "manly man" w.e that is :smh:

I feel where you and others are coming from but what lesson, example are you showing the young man by sitting in county jail for 30 days, possibly losing your job because of it, paying fines and having to appear in court with possibly a misdemeanor on your record?
Aint really trying to treat him a lesson other than you pull some slick **** like that and disrespect a grown man you will have to suffer the consequences. I'd obviously add in my own variations son would've got barked on during the beating and before I let him go, quite frankly if I let him go. Might've called his parents myself.

Also as far as this whole sitting up in jail thing for w/e amount of time the father in this situation made the mistake of calling the police himself and then by that time the boy's mother showed up I guess and pressed charges. He would've got his beating and got kicked out if it was me (unless like I said I call the parents). Then we'd see if he was willing to tell his parents what happened and see if they call the cops. Cuz then all I'm saying to the cops is I fought off a trespasser burglar rapist.

As far as job security, given the hypothetical job I can simply spin it as I thought I was saving my daughter by beating up a teenage rapist. All I gotta do is place some molly at the crime scene. It's not even a guarantee the charges stick.

Last edited:
Aint really trying to treat him a lesson other than you pull some slick **** like that and disrespect a grown man you will have to suffer the consequences. I'd obviously add in my own variations son would've got barked on during the beating and before I let him go, quite frankly if I let him go. Might've called his parents myself.

Also as far as this whole sitting up in jail thing for w/e amount of time the father in this situation made the mistake of calling the police himself and then by that time the boy's mother showed up I guess and pressed charges. He would've got his beating and got kicked out if it was me (unless like I said I call the parents). Then we'd see if he was willing to tell his parents what happened and see if they call the cops. Cuz then all I'm saying to the cops is I fought off a trespasser burglar rapist.

As far as job security, given the hypothetical job I can simply spin it as I thought I was saving my daughter by beating up a teenage rapist. All I gotta do is place some molly at the crime scene. It's not even a guarantee the charges stick.
lol that imagination lol....but you keep saying he will have consequences.. unless you do some physical harm what consequences is he suffering?

eben if you didn't call the police and he did or hs parents or your stepchild did.... even if you use the I thought he was a burglar.. they threshold etc... defense does not apply to minors in the state of Georgia. And 9 outta 10 she/he are on social media...so even if you tried to use that defense he could easily pull up the convo to which she said it was cool/ok for him to come over and you was cool with it...(lets be real 90 or hell even more % of kids convos are on some form of social media.) So that wouldn't hold up in court...

That would be no different then your girl etc... anyone else invites someone to your home and you beat they axx and say oh I did it cause I didn't know them. I promise you that defense would not work in any court of law.

And if she called the cops... aint no conversation/nothing you will say to the cops they are gonna str8 up apprehend you. Um now if you wanna try to talk to some cops with guns trying to arrest you go right ahead...chances are they aint gonna be in the mood to hear what you have to say.

And unless you in some family owned/been there for yrs business type of job..aint no way you gonna spin a assault charge to a minor.. It will be on your record. And how you gonna plant some dope.. As soon as the cops show up they will arrest you... What you just gonna keep dope on you and have it planted at all times just incase your kid has invited a dude over and have sex with them?

Like I said despite this crazy axx id do this that and the other...make believe ish... why even put yourself in this predicament? This aint like selling dope to which high risk high rewards... this is high risk/cost and aint much of ish reward.

I have two girls but their mines/ours...and in this case I would assault attack the kid.. id simply go/take him to his folks and we all sit down and chat it up and take it from there. Hell im self employed and own my own business and I wouldn't even do what half of yall saying... and yall gotta wear monkey suits koon/prance around and answer live your life/depend on another person/company. Why make a split second irrational choice that only you suffer from and at the end of the day changes nothing?

Back
Top Bottom