Georgia man beats teen after catching him in shower with stepdaughter vol. Father of the year

In reading the responses, I'm very curious to know how many people in here that replied ACTUALLY have a daughter.

I understand that this is NT and the initial thought is to reply and get LULZ. But to read what you guys would or wouldn't do in this situation is pointless. Especially if you don't have a daughter.

You'll NEVER know what you'll do or how you'll react until you get put into that same situation.
I dont have a daughter, but I wont ever do anything that can lead to me doing a prison bid. Thats what this is about to me, this dude is about to get put away for something that could easily have been avoided. 

Never going to prison man ever.

Dont eem care about if the father was right or wrong.

Dude would get a free beer from me anyday of the week. 

The **** ya'll expect to happen?

Some of ya'll need to stop fronting like ya'll would just accept some young dude blowing ya'lls daughters back out, and then catching them in the act. AT 16.

Either you soft, or your kids are going to run all over you. Either way, they are equally the same in the end.

Hands would be put on that boy at the end of the day. You ain't gotta punch the kid, but I'll be damned if I don't yank dude up, slam him to the wall and get all up in his grill. Letting me point be known. "BRUH, IF I SEE YOU IN MY CRIB EVER AGAIN, YOU GON' GET IT. YOU BEST BELIEVE THAT."

And then my daughter is gonna get it. I'll be damned if some lil ***** is knee deep in my daughter IN MY DAMN SHOWER. **** outta here :lol:

Lil motha ******* need to learn respect. The audacity to take a shower in the crib... And some of ya'll would let that **** skate? With NO form of parental action?

**** outta here :lol:

Both them ****** getting checked. AND I'm calling his crib, and addressing his parents on the matter so he can get it when he gets home.

:rofl: **** outta here :lol:

If it were a step kid I wouldn't give a **** outside of the fact that this young lil ***** is naked in my house, using my shower while I'm not there.

Ain't nobody supposed to be in my crib when I'm not there without my consent. And damn sure not using my shower. Call his parents.

It's not letting it slide, its being a level headed adult.

The problem here is my daughter and I would like to think I'm realistic enough to get that. She invited him in, she gave up the yambz willingly, he's there because of her consent.

I put hands on a minor that's potential jail time, his pops or fam has every reason to come after me if their about that life and I could potentially lose my job off catching charges because of my daughters thot like actions. Its not worth it.

Kick the kid out, call his parents if anything and take your anger out on the main person responsible for the problem here. The daughter.

The step pops is likely going to do time and the daughters likely still going to give up the yambz easily while he's doing his bid. What was really accomplished here?

I wouldn't have put hands on dude but I'd try and talk to my stepdaughter about at least being responsible at the least, maybe create a long *** powerpoint about STDs and see if that works. :lol:

It's not letting it slide, its being a level headed adult.

The problem here is my daughter and I would like to think I'm realistic enough to get that. She invited him in, she gave up the yambz willingly, he's there because of her consent.

I put hands on a minor that's potential jail time, his pops or fam has every reason to come after me if their about that life and I could potentially lose my job off catching charges because of my daughters thot like actions. Its not worth it.

Kick the kid out, call his parents if anything and take your anger out on the main person responsible for the problem here. The daughter.

The step pops is likely going to do time and the daughters likely still going to give up the yambz easily while he's doing his bid. What was really accomplished here?
mean.gif

**** outta here bruh, you cannot be serious.

What does doing a bid because of his daughters consensual actions accomplish?

He's most likely the bread winner of the family so the bills don't get paid because of his irrational actions.

In the real world commiting assault against a minor is an offense punishable with jail time.

Just because something makes you mad doesn't mean you can resort to violence to solve it. This isn't the streets. That kids family is pressing charges and jail time will most likely be the result.

Again what did the pops really accomplish here? I'm waiting on a rational response rather then an emotion laden response.

He's most likely the bread winner of the family so the bills don't get paid because of his irrational actions.

In the real world commiting assault against a minor is an offense punishable with jail time.

Just because something makes you mad doesn't mean you can resort to violence to solve it. This isn't the streets. That kids family is pressing charges and jail time will most likely be the result.

Again what did the pops really accomplish here? I'm waiting on a rational response rather then an emotion laden response.
Nothing else need be said. This guy is about to do time, how can anyone think he made a good decision here. You guys must not fear prison but I do.

Last edited:
What kinda no P getting childhood did y'all have that makes you want to beat the kid and call the police :lol: Especially for a step-daughter

Kids are gonna do stuff like it, it's apart of growing up.

Lots of hypocrites in here :smh: Some of yall did the same **** with other peoples daughters. Probably even worse. And praised yourselves for it. But y'all wanna call Jake and try to fight and **** if it were to be your daughter |I

As far as nature goes.. Boy did his job....

Last edited:

Alonzo.gif

I wouldn't have put hands on dude but I'd try and talk to my stepdaughter about at least being responsible at the least, maybe create a long *** powerpoint about STDs and see if that works. :lol:
Blue waffles, what has been seen would be enough ..,

Why are all of yaw actin like you dont know, there is and has always been, a war going on between teenage boys and fathers?
Teenage boys' whole agenda is gettin yambs, and a father's entire agenda is keeping teenage boys away from their daughters
because of what they did when they were teenagers.

When you were young, its not like you walked up to the front door, said 'sup to pops,
then took the daughter in the room and blew her back out.

No you snuck in her house when the parents werent home. Knowing the whole time that you may have to make a quick exit if one of em showed up. And in the back of your mind there was always the possibility of a physical altercation if pops finds you.

Its always been this way. Even Romeo knew not to get caught in Juliets crib.
Dont wanna get your *** beat? Dont get caught in the house. Thats always been the rule.

Last edited:
all that over a step daughter tho? not even like its his own blood...then again I'm not a parent, so i can't relate and if he felt like he needed to do what he did, it its what it is...

The **** ya'll expect to happen?

Some of ya'll need to stop fronting like ya'll would just accept some young dude blowing ya'lls daughters back out, and then catching them in the act. AT 16.

Either you soft, or your kids are going to run all over you. Either way, they are equally the same in the end.

Hands would be put on that boy at the end of the day. You ain't gotta punch the kid, but I'll be damned if I don't yank dude up, slam him to the wall and get all up in his grill. Letting me point be known. "BRUH, IF I SEE YOU IN MY CRIB EVER AGAIN, YOU GON' GET IT. YOU BEST BELIEVE THAT."

And then my daughter is gonna get it. I'll be damned if some lil ***** is knee deep in my daughter IN MY DAMN SHOWER. **** outta here
laugh.gif

Lil motha ******* need to learn respect. The audacity to take a shower in the crib... And some of ya'll would let that **** skate? With NO form of parental action?

**** outta here
laugh.gif

Both them ****** getting checked. AND I'm calling his crib, and addressing his parents on the matter so he can get it when he gets home.

roll.gif
**** outta here
laugh.gif

If it were a step kid I wouldn't give a **** outside of the fact that this young lil ***** is naked in my house, using my shower while I'm not there.

Ain't nobody supposed to be in my crib when I'm not there without my consent. And damn sure not using my shower. Call his parents.
it aint his daughter tho... and while you doing all that the girl str8 fenna call the police and they gone let het back in and put u right out...ud be telling that same story to your cell/shower mate.....

All of you saying "it's just a stepchild, not his real blood" man ****. Are you guys saying you shouldn't treat and love stepchildren as if they were your own?

To clap da shoulders or not?

Wouldnt eem know how Id handle that.

Doesnt matter if the kid isnt yours, if you invested time & actually love them, theyre yours pleighboi.

DEAD at that insta pic :rofl:

Real T though all girls are gonna have sex fam. its life. dude didnt have to lay hands on him... wild outta line. if some dude was smanging my daughter id just kick him out and say not while im home. and make her take the pill. i aint babysitting no damn grandkids :lol:

Last edited:
DEAD at that insta pic :rofl:

Real T though all girls are gonna have sex fam. its life. dude didnt have to lay hands on him... wild outta line. if some dude was smanging my daughter id just kick him out and say not while im home. and make her take the pill. i aint babysitting no damn grandkids :lol:

I'd kick her out too.

They're old enough to have sex, they're old enough to fend for themselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom