Georgia man beats teen after catching him in shower with stepdaughter vol. Father of the year

Roles reversed...if the 16 year old would have thrashed the stepfather...

Ya'll would be clowning him for his daughter getting smashed in his house and then getting beat up.

This story would of made my week if it was true.lmaooo

tru but the tool on deck aint no lil dude gon slump me

That's what I'm saying...

A similar story actually happened to me back when I was a freshman in HS. Got caught getting top from ol'girl by her dad when he came home early one day. Dude was LIVID, yanked me off the bed , got some decent punches in and pushed me down the stairs. He started running down the steps after me, so I grabbed my boxers and shoes from the living room and dipped with the quickness before he could catch me.

Went home that day, MY dad saw my face, asked me what happened, I told him the story, immediately told me to get in the car, we went to ol' girl's house and banged on the door, and my dad deadass told the man that if he ever laid hands on me again, the man wouldn't have hands left to even slap is hoochie daughter. The man was legit shaking.

We got back in the car, and went and got some tacos :lol:

Cool story Bro...

How is it not a reflection of bad parenting. If your daughter is comfortable bringing guys over to smash in your house there's a reason for it.

End of the day though. You can't be cool with your teenage son getting yambz but willing to do serious time because you sheltered daddy's little princess and she lashed out. Its hypocritical

Or maybe just maybe, she has a mind of her own and doesn't care what her parents think. He's a bigger man than me for raising someone else's kid to begin with.

Man, dude played the save file then beat the game for the other man.

Last edited:
So many thoughts on this story...

I think what stands out the most is this is his STEPdaughter. I assume it's been an ongoing issue with her bringing boys over and pop's was fed up when they were showering. He beat the boy cause he couldn't do that to his stepchild.

Second, I would've kicked both out naked and let the mother deal with it. That's just disrespectful on so many levels.

Third, man I'm glad no females I messed with had no fathers around. In my teenage years I definitely got it in...

I would've stung his eyes with shampoo, then beat the daughter. 

So many thoughts on this story...

I think what stands out the most is this is his STEPdaughter. I assume it's been an ongoing issue with her bringing boys over and pop's was fed up when they were showering. He beat the boy cause he couldn't do that to his stepchild.

A huge issue with raising someone else's kids. I want to know when did he take over as full-time dad, because at a certain age can't tell them anything. Plus, you know the mom is probably on her side saying you can't discipline my child.

I get that dudes feel the father was in the right here, but as an adult you have to be level headed and think rationally even in the most irrational situations. If the dude was attacking or raping his daughter, then fine by all means bring the force of Hulk and Thor down on his ***, but in that situation there was no need for violence.

Now if he chose to drag the kid out the house butt naked then fine that is his right. If the dude happens to call the cops what is the worst they do? Lil man was trespassing because he didn't give him permission to enter his home.

Him over reacting has put him in the system for child abuse/endangerment whatever the charge is. His name is all over the news and media. He may potentially lose his job, and mess up their livelihood, and for what? If the daughter gonna be a ***, there is nothing he could do to stop her. Grounding her, or beating her will only make her want to do it more just to spite him. If speaking to her and letting her know that at her age she shouldn't allow boys to take advantage of her in that way and she have more respect for herself then unfortunately the father has to take the L.

As for the daughter, she gon do what she wants no matter how good of a parent he is. The fact she violated the house and herself by having that dude up in there like that shows why the father shouldn't jeopardize himself. It's like a brother who is beating up his sister's boyfriend when he puts hands on her, then she goes back to him and wash rinse repeat. At some point he has to fall back and say do you, because he can't keep defending her and she keeps going right back.

Last edited:
Last edited:
IDK man that seems like an over reaction. Thats what teenagers year olds do, and if that story really went down as describe for him to beat the kid down is definitely an over reaction. Yell and throw him out.

I get that dudes feel the father was in the right here, but as an adult you have to be level headed and think rationally even in the most irrational situations. If the dude was attacking or raping his daughter, then fine by all means bring the force of Hulk and Thor down on his ***, but in that situation there was no need for violence.

Now if he chose to drag the kid out the house butt naked then fine that is his right. If the dude happens to call the cops what is the worst they do? Lil man was trespassing because he didn't give him permission to enter his home.

Him over reacting has put him in the system for child abuse/endangerment whatever the charge is. His name is all over the news and media. He may potentially lose his job, and mess up their livelihood, and for what? If the daughter gonna be a ***, there is nothing he could do to stop her. Grounding her, or beating her will only make her want to do it more just to spite him. If speaking to her and letting her know that at her age she shouldn't allow boys to take advantage of her in that way and she have more respect for herself then unfortunately the father has to take the L.

As for the daughter, she gon do what she wants no matter how good of a parent he is. The fact she violated the house and herself by having that dude up in there like that shows why the father shouldn't jeopardize himself. It's like a brother who is beating up his sister's boyfriend when he puts hands on her, then she goes back to him and wash rinse repeat. At some point he has to fall back and say do you, because he can't keep defending her and she keeps going right back.

Completely agree. Fact of the matter is, as a girl if she wants to invite over and have sex with someone..shes going to. He was only there because the girl wanted him there. The father should be checking her, not the boy in there with her.

Last edited:
In reading the responses, I'm very curious to know how many people in here that replied ACTUALLY have a daughter.

I understand that this is NT and the initial thought is to reply and get LULZ. But to read what you guys would or wouldn't do in this situation is pointless. Especially if you don't have a daughter.

You'll NEVER know what you'll do or how you'll react until you get put into that same situation.

Roles reversed...if the 16 year old would have thrashed the stepfather...

Ya'll would be clowning him for his daughter getting smashed in his house and then getting beat up.

If the kid beat the dad's *** that would be his house. Lil mans would have full control of the yard and the jack.

and this is why you leave them baby mamas alone... there is no upside outside of banging the mom... you essential taking all the heartache, the emotional stress, the financial responsibilities and in return you basically get nothing...

Dude basically bout to serve time...indirectly because of some cooch... He fenna get his back blown out while the real daddy str8 diddy bopping down the block lol... And when its all said and done, the step daughter gonna keep on ohing, the mom is gonna jump to the next dude...

Man I get he is old and all and maybe trying to get a chick is hard for him at that age, but still so many negatives and no positives... it aint even worth it.

Didn't the other young dude that got caught kick the fathers *** before he got shot and killed? I remember seeing dude in a stretcher.

I would of just put both of them the hell out.I would of peeked if step daughter was over 18 and had a body....

Kanye shrug.

tumblr_mmfujltNRT1rbxfqjo1_400.gif
Laurence-Fishburne.gif

False alarm, that's my boy... I have a son too.lol

He took your baby girls flower, now take his lol

Prison style

:rofl: :rofl:

Even to this day I never understood the double shower thing. That ain't eem cool. There's some things you should do privately.

Double showed are the best B
Perfect for booty eating cus it's fresh and soapy

Minus the booty eating, ditto. Just have to make sure to have great leverage with all that soap. Can't try to be smooth and sexy while falling out the shower.

Could be that as well, and ill applaud him for taking care of another mans kids.

Still though, if I ever have daughters I would trust the values I taught them and hope for the best. Id be furious in this situation but my main anger would lie with her. She's willingly letting him in and smashing. To me its not worth catching any legal problems putting hands on the dude as mad as I may be about the situation.

Yea. That's all you can really do at the end of the day.

The boy should have took her to his crib smh... Still was wrong to beat him though.

I'll make sure my woman has a boy first, to handle all *** whoppings I can't hand out due to the law. My oldest son will protect his sisters, & younger brothers.

:smh: @ people saying its a stepdaughter... As if that matters.

Y'all bugging.

You think every stepfather comes around when the baby is 12 y/o. :rofl:

The **** ya'll expect to happen?

Some of ya'll need to stop fronting like ya'll would just accept some young dude blowing ya'lls daughters back out, and then catching them in the act. AT 16.

Either you soft, or your kids are going to run all over you. Either way, they are equally the same in the end.

Hands would be put on that boy at the end of the day. You ain't gotta punch the kid, but I'll be damned if I don't yank dude up, slam him to the wall and get all up in his grill. Letting me point be known. "BRUH, IF I SEE YOU IN MY CRIB EVER AGAIN, YOU GON' GET IT. YOU BEST BELIEVE THAT."

And then my daughter is gonna get it. I'll be damned if some lil ***** is knee deep in my daughter IN MY DAMN SHOWER. **** outta here :lol:

Lil motha ******* need to learn respect. The audacity to take a shower in the crib... And some of ya'll would let that **** skate? With NO form of parental action?

**** outta here :lol:

Both them ****** getting checked. AND I'm calling his crib, and addressing his parents on the matter so he can get it when he gets home.

:rofl: **** outta here :lol:

If it were a step kid I wouldn't give a **** outside of the fact that this young lil ***** is naked in my house, using my shower while I'm not there.

Ain't nobody supposed to be in my crib when I'm not there without my consent. And damn sure not using my shower. Call his parents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom