Georgia man beats teen after catching him in shower with stepdaughter vol. Father of the year

Roles reversed...if the 16 year old would have thrashed the stepfather...

Ya'll would be clowning him for his daughter getting smashed in his house and then getting beat up.

Even to this day I never understood the double shower thing. That ain't eem cool. There's some things you should do privately.

They weren't in there getting clean bro .....

Even to this day I never understood the double shower thing. That ain't eem cool. There's some things you should do privately.

Double showed are the best B
Perfect for booty eating cus it's fresh and soapy
u just got out huh????

:lol: :lol:

IDK man that seems like an over reaction. Thats what teenagers year olds do, and if that story really went down as describe for him to beat the kid down is definitely an over reaction. Yell and throw him out.
Lets see what u do when a dude comes diddy bopping out ur daughters room after getting her back blown out and tonsils massaged

:rofl:

Nobody knows how they would handle this situation until they get placed in it. I know I damn sure wouldn't be like "Oh he just beating up my daughters guts, I'll let him cook
pimp.gif
"

**** outta here.
laugh.gif

I just pray I never have a daughter. **** comes with too much drama.
Precisely stated.

A similar story actually happened to me back when I was a freshman in HS. Got caught getting top from ol'girl by her dad when he came home early one day. Dude was LIVID, yanked me off the bed , got some decent punches in and pushed me down the stairs. He started running down the steps after me, so I grabbed my boxers and shoes from the living room and dipped with the quickness before he could catch me.

Went home that day, MY dad saw my face, asked me what happened, I told him the story, immediately told me to get in the car, we went to ol' girl's house and banged on the door, and my dad deadass told the man that if he ever laid hands on me again, the man wouldn't have hands left to even slap is hoochie daughter. The man was legit shaking.

We got back in the car, and went and got some tacos :lol:

A similar story actually happened to me back when I was a freshman in HS. Got caught getting top from ol'girl by her dad when he came home early one day. Dude was LIVID, yanked me off the bed , got some decent punches in and pushed me down the stairs. He started running down the steps after me, so I grabbed my boxers and shoes from the living room and dipped with the quickness before he could catch me.

Went home that day, MY dad saw my face, asked me what happened, I told him the story, immediately told me to get in the car, we went to ol' girl's house and banged on the door, and my dad deadass told the man that if he ever laid hands on me again, the man wouldn't have hands left to even slap is hoochie daughter. The man was legit shaking.

We got back in the car, and went and got some tacos
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Roles reversed...if the 16 year old would have thrashed the stepfather...

Ya'll would be clowning him for his daughter getting smashed in his house and then getting beat up.

tru but the tool on deck aint no lil dude gon slump me
you would be surprised.
eek.gif
eek.gif
the avy tho
 you didnt know?

Ward explained what happened, but was arrested after the victim’s mother asked to press charges against the man
Bad parenting right here.If he was my son he would of got a second beat down and a not so nice talking to because he could of been killed.Lesson learned I hope.

You only can get away wit so much behind ENEMY LINES

You only shower at the house when you good. That means the parents are on a confirmed VACATION.  Showering means you bout to lay back and relax and roll one up.

Well it's just a step-daughter. I would've just took all the things the daughter likes and threw them out the house. I would've took the boy's clothes and threw them in the street and then kicked him out.

It's my house, you won't disrespect it.

I can see how other dudes may feel that this is worth a charge though and I will say if this was my biological daughter I'd handle this a 100% differently.

Main reason I'm letting my son smash jumps at the crib or giving him hotel room $. Not trying to have him risk dealing with a crazy dad or brother over some box.

I hope the stepdad gets either assault charges pressed against him for beating up a minor or gets jumped by the kids friends. I wouldn't mind both happening to be honest.

Her bringing guys over to begin with is a reflection of piss poor parenting. If you have a daughter its much better to have her feel comfortable about communicating and being honest with you and you schooling her on guys rather then trying to shield her from things. She's eventually going to have sex and like guys no matter how much you try and prevent it. I rather her respect herself and know what's up rather then be naive because shes sheltered and risk guys gaming her up and talking advantage because shes not aware of things.

For those defending this mans actions, would you be ok with your teenage sons getting yambz?

We got back in the car, and went and got some tacos :lol:

Your pops is a good man :pimp:

Bad parenting right here.If he was my son he would of got a second beat down and a not so nice talking to because he could of been killed.Lesson learned I hope.

How is that bad parenting? If some dude assaulted my kid because his thot daughter willingly let him smash charges would be the least of his worries. I would be pissed at my son for putting himself in that situation and we'd have talk but the girls father would be getting dealt with either legally or physically.

Bunch of no P getting herbs in here
mean.gif
No reason to lay hands on the kid for getting some P. That's a bad look for any of you who think this is cool.
It's just double standards bro.

As a male we seek/desire certain things from females, but we'll be damned if any other males sought/desired  the same things out of the females that are close to us (mom,sister,daughter,niece, etc)

Main reason I'm letting my son smash jumps at the crib or giving him hotel room $. Not trying to have him risk dealing with a crazy dad or brother over some box.

I hope the stepdad gets either assault charges pressed against him for beating up a minor or gets jumped by the kids friends. I wouldn't mind both happening to be honest.

Her bringing guys over to begin with is a reflection of piss poor parenting. If you have a daughter its much better to have her feel comfortable about communicating and being honest with you and you schooling her on guys rather then trying to shield her from things. She's eventually going to have sex and like guys no matter how much you try and prevent it. I rather her respect herself and know what's up rather then be naive because shes sheltered and risk guys gaming her up and talking advantage because shes not aware of things.

For those defending this mans actions, would you be ok with your teenage sons getting yambz?
Oh?

How is it not a reflection of bad parenting. If your daughter is comfortable bringing guys over to smash in your house there's a reason for it.

End of the day though. You can't be cool with your teenage son getting yambz but willing to do serious time because you sheltered daddy's little princess and she lashed out. Its hypocritical

How is it not a reflection of bad parenting. If your daughter is comfortable bringing guys over to smash in your house there's a reason for it.

End of the day though. You can't be cool with your teenage son getting yambz but willing to do serious time because you sheltered daddy's little princess and she lashed out. Its hypocritical
Or maybe just maybe, she has a mind of her own and doesn't care what her parents think. He's a bigger man than me for raising someone else's kid to begin with.

Could be that as well, and ill applaud him for taking care of another mans kids.

Still though, if I ever have daughters I would trust the values I taught them and hope for the best. Id be furious in this situation but my main anger would lie with her. She's willingly letting him in and smashing. To me its not worth catching any legal problems putting hands on the dude as mad as I may be about the situation.

Back
Top Bottom