George Lopez "2 Rules In The Latino Family" vol. Mejorar la Raza

Apparently the girl was half black half Mexican. Seems like he got sensitive and overreacted.

http://www.wcnc.com/mb/news/friend-says-woman-targeted-by-george-lopez-was-not-a-heckler/405781898

Since people missed this post

The chick he kicked out was mixed (Black and Mexican)

“At first she wanted to be part of the joke, because he's her favorite (comedian) but then it just went 180," Juan Quezada said. "Completely the opposite.”

Quezada, one of the woman's friends who was with her at the show says they know what Lopez is known for and were more than ready to laugh at his sometimes harsh racial humor.
It was like the time of my life at first and then all of a sudden he says a racist joke about blacks marrying Hispanics, which we thought was totally funny,” Quezada said.
Quezada says his friend, trying to play along, stood up and made a gesture at Lopez.
“When she stood up she put two hands in the air and she was like, ‘I'm Mexican and black,’" Quezada says his friend said while laughing. “She was joking with the whole situation.”
Lopez wasn’t laughing and as shown in the clip yelled at the woman even after she sat back down eventually telling her to "get the f*** out."

im from LA first ive heard of mexicans claiming that they are white :lol:

pretty sure i can tell a white person apart from a mexican person right off the bat too

Check out the Mexican girls in Mexico threads.

Yeah since Mexican girls def look like their 100% black or white.

Also, lots of Hispanic people use the N word regularly.

Sounds like some **** ninjahood subscribes to :smh:
And some **** he denies the existence of.

West coast Latinos got a whole different ethos than east coast Latinos...Fat Joe alluded to this in da Drink Champs.
Mexicans run California and they been at war vs black people (who been on a steep population decline in Los Angeles) for decades...how is this news to ya?

all this is really is domestic United States Sectarianism...word to da Italians VS Germans VS blacks VS Irish, VS Greeks, VS Puerto Ricans 100+ years ago.

Mexicans run California and they been at war vs black people (

Do the rest of you see this stupid statement too? This is the type of thing you say if you have never been to California and think that all of California is like the hood from Training Day.

Last edited:
Dude has been on tour for over a year with 4-5 other major black comedians. I went to one of the shows. He told the same joke. It went over extremely well. The majority of the crowd was black. People pay to see these guys and hear their jokes. Don't like the joke? It happens. You come at the comedians over that joke in the middle of the show, deal with what comes next and keep it moving.

Yup, I have seen his shows plenty of time at the Nokia/Staples center. Not the first or last time a comedian roasts a member of the crowd for interrupting.

Now if you want to be enlighten and hear a Mexican talk about race in particular, I implore everyone to listen to Edward James Olmos. Knowledge is power.

Yea this def doesn't apply to all Mexicans. I smashed plenty Mexican chicks during my days in Cali. Have a lot of homies who have kids with Mexican females and know plenty Mexican chicks that only mess with Black dudes. Ol boy just hating because we tall and skrong lol.

Last edited:
Yeah, there's more to his reaction. Dude flew off the handle and wasn't even doing it in the funny 'embarrass the heckler' kind of way.

da other angle everyone has completely missed is what political correctness has done to da art and industry of comedy, da entire comedic intelligencia been on pins & needles cuz they're afraid anything they say can be taken as offensive, so many have chaffed and rebelled, hence Lopez's incongruent reaction.

Mexicans run California and they been at war vs black people (

Do the rest of you see this stupid statement too? This is the type of thing you say if you have never been to California and think that all of California is like the hood from Training Day.

this is known public information.

da black population in LA is declining, and da "black & brown wars" beeeeeeeeeeeeeen happening.

East Coasters don't even use "brown" to categorize Hispanic/Latino, that's almost exclusively west coast terminology.

now if u wanna comment on how it settle down then do that, but don't act like I don't speak Spanish and know da temperature it is when I watch Univision/Telemundo/telemicro/etc.

Some of my closest homies are Mexican. Poor ninja stereotyping Cali Blacks like we're all out here beefing with Mexicans[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. It gotta hurt to look so much like the people you hate

The Mexican vs Black beef in Cali is overstated.

with da general population, in this generation with 2nd generation more assimilated groups I'm sure it is, but prior gens? and u add da Mexican gangs vs blood & crip sets? yeah...on and poppin.

Last edited:
this is known public information.

da black population in LA is declining, and da "black & brown wars" beeeeeeeeeeeeeen happening.

East Coasters don't even use "brown" to categorize Hispanic/Latino, that's almost exclusively west coast terminology.

now if u wanna comment on how it settle down then do that, but don't act like I don't speak Spanish and know da temperature it is when I watch Univision/Telemundo/telemicro/etc.
Yea Blacks don't live in LA like they used to. Many Blacks move to the I.E, Vegas, AZ, South, East coast etc. Black and brown wars are gang related. Not all Blacks or Mexicans are gang members so we all don't believe in that Black v Brown thing. Mexicans have a different history and culture than other Latinos/Hispanics who live on the east coast.

I have Mexican gang member homies too their beef isn't always all Black because they're cool with Bloods and crips but beef with certain sets.

Yea this def doesn't apply to all Mexicans. I smashed plenty Mexican chicks during my days in Cali. Have a lot of homies who have kids with Mexican females and know plenty Mexican chicks that only mess with Black dudes. Ol boy just hating because we tall and skrong lol.

I smashed a ton chicks in college and during my early 20s that are full blown Trump supporters/conservatives in the early to mid 30s

They will experiment with you no doubt

Last edited:
with da general population, in this generation with 2nd generation more assimilated groups I'm sure it is, but prior gens? and u add da Mexican gangs vs blood & crip sets? yeah...on and poppin.
This is historically inaccurate Blacks and Mexicans were actually closer back in the days because both groups were getting their ***** kicked by police and others.

Last edited:
I smashed a ton chicks in college and during my early 20s that are full blown Trump supporters/conservatives in the early to mid 30s

They will experiment with you no doubt
What about the ones who build families with Black dudes?

Last edited:
I dated a Filipino woman once and she said it's the same way in their culture. Ironically, she said the original Filipinos who inhabited the island had dark skin and curly hair.

She said now a days, you are considered lower class if you have darker skin there. That's why skin bleaching cream is so popular in Asian/Pacific Island countries.

There is no black and brown "war" in California. 99% of Mexican and black people are not in gangs. Pure bull @#$@ from some East Coast dude that has never been on a plane before and experiences life through rap videos :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
For those that don't know what Mejorar la Raza means

A common phrase used in Latin American countries, which means 'improve the race.' It implies that you should marry or have children with a whiter/lighter person so you'll have better-looking kids. The phrase is used by people of any race without much thought.

Blanqueamiento- Branqueamento, or whitening, is a social, political, and economic practice used in many post-colonial countries to "improve the race" (mejorar la raza) towards a supposed ideal of whiteness. The term blanqueamiento is rooted in Latin America and is used more or less synonymous with racial whitening.

White supremacy is a mother f_! :smh:

1367.gif

Dude calls The New York Times "fake news" but believes the words of his lord and savior Fat Joe. Dude almost died trying to defend Fat Joe's honor a few years ago. Sad!

So y'all really gonna sit here and say tension amongst blacks and Mexicans doesn't exist in Los Angeles ?

Are there pockets of it? Yes, just like anywhere else. The vast majority of Mexicans and black people do not give a @#$@ about a race war and get along just fine. There's around 17 million Mexican and black people combined in California. The "tension" exists in some gang neighborhoods that don't even make up an entire percentage of the entire population. If you go out in public anywhere in California, you will see plenty of Mexican and black friends, mixed couples, etc. and no one bats an eye.

Again, it really just ends up sounding like you guys have only experienced California through mid 90s-early 2000s rap videos. Probably think this is what a typical California Mexican looks like

View media item 2327286

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom