Gator snatches 2 y/o at Disney Resort #FLLiving

This reminds me of horror stories from Katrina people were getting eaten by sharks and alligators
sick.gif
Latepass.. But did this really happen?? Particularly the "shark" part

Last edited:
People.....we are talking about a child's remains. It doesn't matter if they're bones by now, it's still their child to be buried and let the fam have closure.

You really feel bad for a bunch of unfeeling cold blooded overgrown overpopulated gators? Florida has plenty more so don't worry. Can't believe you value animals over humans.

Think about what you are saying Big Turbos.

Retrieve?

Retrieve WHAT exactly?

Chewed up bones?

Gators swallow their food whole.

Common sense says it's better the fam doesn't see their half digested 2 yr old son.

What an idiot. Tell that to the families of parished soldiers who served in the military. Just leave that bullet ridden carcass in the desert right? ****ing moron.

People.....we are talking about a child's remains. It doesn't matter if they're bones by now, it's still their child to be buried and let the fam have closure.

You really feel bad for a bunch of unfeeling cold blooded overgrown overpopulated gators? Florida has plenty more so don't worry. Can't believe you value animals over humans.
Yes I feel bad for living beings being cut open (killed) without probable cause. Why shouldn't I?

Let me use your same logic against you.

The world has plenty of humans. There are 360K humans born every day, you really feel like retrieving the "remains" of a dead baby is worth taking other lives?

I don't see ANY consistency in that logic

Gators swallow their food whole.
What an idiot. Tell that to the families of parished soldiers who served in the military. Just leave that bullet ridden carcass in the desert right? ****ing moron.

Why are we comparing families of willing soldiers to a negligent family?

Last edited:
Tell that to the families of parished soldiers who served in the military. Just leave that bullet ridden carcass in the desert right? ****ing moron.
Horrible comparison because they aren't KILLING anything to make it possible to take those bodies back to their families.

Yes I feel bad for living beings being cut open (killed) without probable cause. Why shouldn't I?

Let me use your same logic against you.

The world has plenty of humans. There are 360K humans born every day, you really feel like retrieving the "remains" of a dead baby is worth taking other lives?

I don't see ANY consistency in that logic
Yes, 1 HUMAN LIFE matters.

ANIMALS....not so much. Especially one that won't hesitant to eat you.

Your view is to just leave the body as is because no one wants to have closure even with a mangled body. If you have children, I'll pray for you. If not, please don't procreate
So someone is a horrible (potential) parent because they don't need that "closure?"

Everyone doesn't grieve the same Bacons. There is no right or wrong way.

Why are you praying for him?

Last edited:
Unfortunate situation to say the least. Even more avoidable though than the Harambe situation IMO.

Innocent animals are getting killed to make a family feel better.

Living beings are getting KILLED.

How is that cool and acceptable?

But yall are talking about PRAYING for folks?

Yea, makes sense. Endorse senseless violence and then tell others they need Jesus

But the WHOLE point here is that we have to KILL the gators to get the child back.

That is the WHOLE discussion

No. Its. Not. Filthys point was why even want the body if its all decapitated. We dont care if its still in the gator or floating in the middle of the lake.

No. Its. Not. Filthys point was why even want the body if its all decapitated. We dont care if its still in the gator or floating in the middle of the lake.
That is the sub-point man.

The point was why are we killing the gators TO retrieve an eaten up body.

Follow along dude

Back
Top Bottom