Garage Condo

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

It doesn't have a stove.

Not worth getting banned but you can imagine what i was going to say. Its a Mancave.
took me a little while.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

that doesn't seem that expensive? Or is it just me?
Couple hundred thousand i would guess
$39-99k to buy a unit then $100 a month in association fees.
very reasonable for that much space and it has a working kitchen and bathroom why wouldnt people just live there
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

that doesn't seem that expensive? Or is it just me?
Couple hundred thousand i would guess
$39-99k to buy a unit then $100 a month in association fees.
very reasonable for that much space and it has a working kitchen and bathroom why wouldnt people just live there
nerd.gif

Pretty nice but it seems like you need a legit whip in one of these. Imagine a garage condo with a Toyota Yaris in it. LOL

Pretty nice but it seems like you need a legit whip in one of these. Imagine a garage condo with a Toyota Yaris in it. LOL

I thought the title of the thread was George Condo, one of my favourite artists (the same person who designed the art for Kanye's album)
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I thought the title of the thread was George Condo, one of my favourite artists (the same person who designed the art for Kanye's album)
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Anyone is welcome to come by and chill. They aren't stuck up.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Anyone is welcome to come by and chill. They aren't stuck up.

my dad actually just bought something exactly like this

obviously it isnt as nice but its def legit...

Back
Top Bottom