Garage Condo

Its nice, but i rather have those japanese style compact apt/condos with the garage underneath it. minimalist as possible, of course a Black GT-R will be in the garage.

Its nice, but i rather have those japanese style compact apt/condos with the garage underneath it. minimalist as possible, of course a Black GT-R will be in the garage.

I've been doodling something exactly like that for a few years after I read a novel where the guy lives in an aircraft hangar with all his fancy cars.

I really like the idea of all that space and industrial finishing. I could work on my bike in the corner and do stuff to the car in all weather.

One of my sketches looks very similar to the first picture but with a basketball goal attached to the middle of the stairs - an indoor half court is a must in my design.

I've been doodling something exactly like that for a few years after I read a novel where the guy lives in an aircraft hangar with all his fancy cars.

I really like the idea of all that space and industrial finishing. I could work on my bike in the corner and do stuff to the car in all weather.

One of my sketches looks very similar to the first picture but with a basketball goal attached to the middle of the stairs - an indoor half court is a must in my design.

Reminds me of James Stewart's Garages (dude has like 4 of them on his property....1 for Trucks, 1 for Bikes, and I think 2 for cars)
jam-zstewart-garage.jpg

james-stewart-with-audi-r8-lamborghini-gallardo-supperleggera-550x343.jpg

cars_04.jpg

This is how dude gets from garage to garage...

segway_supercross_james_stewart.jpg

Reminds me of James Stewart's Garages (dude has like 4 of them on his property....1 for Trucks, 1 for Bikes, and I think 2 for cars)
jam-zstewart-garage.jpg

cars_04.jpg

Utopia for car mechanics
pimp.gif

but that place looks dope. When i walked into the thread and saw the first pic I imagined everyone there just having a party on weekends and hoping from garage to garage and seeing whats good
laugh.gif
Like "oh man 5 garages downs got the
pimp.gif
thats extra
pimp.gif

looks like the perfect place to party on any given weekend
pimp.gif

Utopia for car mechanics
pimp.gif

but that place looks dope. When i walked into the thread and saw the first pic I imagined everyone there just having a party on weekends and hoping from garage to garage and seeing whats good
laugh.gif
Like "oh man 5 garages downs got the
pimp.gif
thats extra
pimp.gif

looks like the perfect place to party on any given weekend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

jam-zstewart-garage.jpg

cars_04.jpg

eek.gif

how much does this guy make??

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

jam-zstewart-garage.jpg

cars_04.jpg

eek.gif

how much does this guy make??

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Link?

Back
Top Bottom