GAP jeans event 19.99 most styles starts tomorrow 6/26

Sweet.... I actually picked up a pair of grey washed jeans yesterday at Gap. 20$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airgerald23

i just bought some jeans today before even seeing this post. the jeans were $54.95. if i go back tomorrow will they refund me the money i could've saved if i bought them for 19.99 (54.95-19.99)? or should i just return them tonight and just go back tomorrow and buy them for 19.99....
you can go back and get them price adjusted if they go on sale

Hmm.

Already scooped up a few pairs from Old Navy the past week.

Old Navy, Gap, same company nonetheless.

I hope they do revamp the washes and everything. I personally think RnRs have the best washes right now (albeit the logo that everyone hates) and nobody'stouching them on that.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Morrison's...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Morrison fit was discontinued over a year ago. The most similar to them would be the Skinny or the Low Rise Straight Fit, neither are reallyall that close to em though.
Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I hope they do revamp the washes and everything. I personally think RnRs have the best washes right now (albeit the logo that everyone hates) and nobody's touching them on that.
Yup, they'll be revamping their entire denim line within a month going back to emphasizing the 1969 thing. New washes/fits.

I hope they have the Selvage denim for cheap or at least 50% off. I still have my goughs and morrisons, still good shape.

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

has anyone confirmed this store wise because everything is still regular price online
would like to know as well..wouldn't want to take a trip for nothing

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Hmm.

Already scooped up a few pairs from Old Navy the past week.

Old Navy, Gap, same company nonetheless.

Most stuff I've bought from Old Navy doesn't fit me well AT ALL and seems to be lower quality. Gap FTW.

Back
Top Bottom