GAP jeans event 19.99 most styles starts tomorrow 6/26

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Gap has some of the best jeans.
pimp.gif

Morrison's...
I second that. I wish they made more of these.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by RavageBX

umm, i'm not a jean buff at all...so i was wondering...what is low rise?
Jeans that fit below the waist.
so low rise straight...would those be fit to the legs...not lke skinny jeans but fit?
yea they are fitted, looser than skinny. For me skinny is like wearing another layer of skin.
After trying on so many jeans in NYC and a couple of outlets in the past two months during vacations and only finding two pairs that I liked I made a littlecontinuum for myself.
Top to bottom (baggy to skin tight) - This is just how the fits work for me and does not reflect the general opinion.Of course there are many different combos of waist, thigh, and cut styles.
-Baggy (plenty of room to breathe x 2)
-Loose (comfortable breathing room)
-Regular/standard (normal/fits)
-Straight (a bit fitted, restricts a little movement)
-Slim (must arrange to fit, movement very restricted) - Jeans will stretch to fit over time, but I dont like taking chances.
-Skinny (dont even bother)

McRaptor - Gap jeans are worth it for 20 bucks. Last 3/6 pairs that I have bought were from GAP.
pimp.gif
The pants/khakis are not bad too.

oh yea, I HATE BUTTON FLY!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

umm, i'm not a jean buff at all...so i was wondering...what is low rise?
Jeans that fit below the waist.
so low rise straight...would those be fit to the legs...not lke skinny jeans but fit?
Rise refers to the crotch measurement of the jeans - so where the inseam ends and the top of the waistband. Low rise are shorter in length andthey typically ride lower on the waist. They can be straight leg, skinny leg, bootcut etc.

If they have any 32/34, I'm all over this, but they rarely ever have any clothes for anyone over 5'9"

i just bought some jeans today before even seeing this post. the jeans were $54.95. if i go back tomorrow will they refund me the money i could've saved ifi bought them for 19.99 (54.95-19.99)? or should i just return them tonight and just go back tomorrow and buy them for 19.99....

Tod bad its not for their other pants. The reason I paid so much money for the jeans I have, is so I don't have to buy others.
I might check it out.

Back
Top Bottom