GAP jeans event 19.99 most styles starts tomorrow 6/26

^not a good selection? dam that "select jeans" is wondering if i should check it out.

might be a selected load of crap!

but 20 bucks i cannot pass on that deal. thanks for the info!

its all styles EXCEPT the CLASSIC FIT..Just bought 4 pairs just now in the Gap over in Farrugut North. SALES FTW!!! DC SALES TAX FTL!!

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

When does it end? Is it just for today?
It'll be running through Sunday, but sizing is going to be shot by the last day.

i bought two pair, one being from the sale section in the back ($16.97
pimp.gif
). the sale wasn't so impressive, but i went to a smaller gap. probably have to go to a flagship store or a suburban white mall to get a better selection.

OREGON NO SALES TAX FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

Do they still carry the selvedge ones? And if they do, what are they called? Because I tried searching for them once but found nothing in the store. Thanks in advance.

For Philly it depends, the ones at the malls don't have them its usually the ones that are outside the mall. I'm going to stop by tomorrow and hopefully see if they have some selvedge left.

Yeah. They have a few pairs of selvaged at the Gap located on 15th and Chestnut, but they're reduced to $44, not $20. Excuse my G1 for its ignorance
2r2ocg2.jpg
2e1g1oy.jpg
2mzkv3t.jpg

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I went, checked out the selection and just walked out.

*edit:

They have like those light wash jeans, straight fit, boot cut, and like that ugly greenish / denim. Wasn't really feelin' it
sick.gif

which one did you hit up? so i know not to go there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

*edit:

They have like those light wash jeans, straight fit, boot cut, and like that ugly greenish / denim. Wasn't really feelin' it
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Tyler Mall, Riverside. Go to Ontario Mills at the Gap Outlet and let me know how it looks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

*edit:

sick.gif

laugh.gif

Tyler Mall, Riverside. Go to Ontario Mills at the Gap Outlet and let me know how it looks
laugh.gif
riverside huh. i never go that far east anyway.
laugh.gif

ill probably hit up ontario tomorrow though. i dont care much for the gap but for 20 bucks its worth a look

I work at the Concept store in Manhattan & they have the raw-like types. I'm going to check tomorrow to see if they are $20.

Back
Top Bottom