GAP jeans event 19.99 most styles starts tomorrow 6/26

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

im about to call a store to see....let me find out dude had us all piped up for the lulz
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm bout to head there b4 school. I need some new jeans so these will do.

I just called the Gap and ALL MALE JEANS are 19.99
pimp.gif

She said the offer doesnt apply online because it ran differently
indifferent.gif

I already know finding 34/34 is damn impossible

Do they still carry the selvedge ones? And if they do, what are they called? Because I tried searching for them once but found nothing in the store. Thanks inadvance.

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

Do they still carry the selvedge ones? And if they do, what are they called? Because I tried searching for them once but found nothing in the store. Thanks in advance.

For Philly it depends, the ones at the malls don't have them its usually the ones that are outside the mall. I'm going to stop by tomorrow andhopefully see if they have some selvedge left.

Do they make jeans for people with large thighs? Don't want to waste my time going and looking through their inventory if they dont.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Do they make jeans for people with large thighs? Don't want to waste my time going and looking through their inventory if they dont.
nerd.gif

Just a heads up... if there are a pair of jeans that you like that are on the website, you can call GAP customer service and they will attempt to locate yoursize in any GAP in the US. No matter the price on the website, when you call the store they will charge you what they charge any other customer that would walkin the store (in this case the 19.99) and I think they ship for free. I have done this multiople times.

checking in,

went to local gap. to my amaze every color/style/wash was on style except one, the straight indiglo/dark style. smh

but i still got two pair. imma go back tomorrow with my cousin and get him fitted for school.

btw, I walked over with a coworker and she was still shopping by time I left, She bought 4 pairs for herself
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2ce2f4h.jpg

I went, checked out the selection and just walked out.

*edit:

They have like those light wash jeans, straight fit, boot cut, and like that ugly greenish / denim. Wasn't really feelin' it
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom