Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Lol

Ah man

Can't wait for the Sunday/Monday reactions to this
soft-kobe-bryant.gif

This season has been pure entertainment.

Why do I feel like Jace Talgayren was about to drop the n word when he was barking at his mom for letting just anyone try to ride the dragons.

1000020808.gif

In the universe of the show, as of the GOT finale, who do we know is still out there and alive who has Targaryen blood? Is it just Jon Snow?

In the universe of the show, as of the GOT finale, who do we know is still out there and alive who has Targaryen blood? Is it just Jon Snow?
We had Maester Aemon at Castle Black until he passed and the bastards King Robert extinguished on the show but as of the finale, the only unofficial Targaryens still alive are Jon, and Drogon I suppose :lol:. There's no one still claiming the name openly though.

It gets a bit more dicey in the books with a few members of the bloodline still unaccounted for as of now but in the showverse Jon's the final one

^^^ Thanks.

Then there doesn’t seem to be to many options for a future show about someone going to find/ride Drogon. :frown:

^^^ Thanks.

Then there doesn’t seem to be to many options for a future show about someone going to find/ride Drogon. :frown:

for sure if they wanted to, drogon carried daenerys body and some say to volantis, one of the free city outside westeros

i think he is going back to valyria where the targaryens originated, the city was destroyed but im sure they can write about some surviving after a couple of centuries later

I hope they do a show about Aegon’s conquest.
Already been in developement at HBO and the guy writing The Batman 2 will write it.

Still to be seen whether it'll be it's own standalone show or if it'll come under the HOTD banner if they end up going the anthology route for later seasons once they're done with The Dance of the Dragons storyline

Thanks for sharing that. Didn’t know it was under development. Also never considered HotD being done as an anthology but that would be pretty cool if they go that route.

Every year a couple episodes leak, rarely the finale though. I'll wait it out, otherwise be out the conversation loop.

The season 1 finale of HoTD leaked too. :lol:

Unlike season 1, EYE will show some restraint and wait for the finale on Sunday.

1 episode left

they had me in that last scene though, i thought dude actually turned and took the dragon back to kings landing but was just all a ruse to show the team

1722218958583.jpeg
I skipped last SUNDAY.
Going to double up SUNDAY for the finale.

Season 5 and 6 done. Finally able to gather my thoughts. Probably not gonna be able to hit on all the big moments.

I cannot believe there was anyone anyone who supported Cersei when this was first airing like that’s a almost a irl character flaw bruh I cannot put into words how much I hate her she’s the worst person in this show overall for me. 95% of the bad stuff that happen to her is her fault and she refuses to acknowledge it and act like everyone else did it to her. Watching her undeserved retribution against the sparrows like SHE DIDNT EMPOWER THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE almost gave me a migraine **** her and now she sitting on that throne Khalessi dragon better fry her ep 1 of season 7 I need it immediately and make her do the shame walk again idgaf.

When Ned died I was heart broken and Mad at Joffrey, when Robb died I was sad and disgusted but when Jon “died” I was just upset and annoyed as hell.

I feel like choices in this series come down to three options, the right thing to do, what your heart says to do and what’s the politically smart thing to do.

Ned died because while he was doing the right thing and what his heart told him to do but warning Cersei was not the politically smart thing to do. So I can understand how that lead to his death. When Robb died he did what his heart told him to do but he didn’t do the right thing and politically smart thing marrying one of the Freys and didn’t do the politically smart thing to do in not killing that punk Karstark. BUT JON DID NOTHING WRONG and that’s what pissed me off. Helping the wildlings and bringing them into the fold checked all the boxes. It was what his heart told him to do based on his moral, it was the right thing to do to try to make peace and it was the politically smart thing to do because even if you don’t like em you leave em out there the white walkers just gonna kill em and triple their numbers. He was not wrong in a single way and got killed for it…the nights watch are a buncha idiots I’ll give a pass to Olly cause he a stupid kid that wasn’t mature enough to understand the complexities of leadership but the rest of them grown *** men can kick rocks they have no excuse. So glad Jon quit the watch that battle at Hardhome was so dope.

Ramsey Bolton a punk to the end how he got it was perfect for him. There wasn’t a single thing on the earth actually loyal to him including his dogs. Watching Jon beat that punks face in before that was so good. The battle of the bastards was incredible.

That stark banner flying over Winterfell again after so long

IMG_3603.jpeg

Khallesi finally fully in the game can’t wait for that with them dragons coming. Also if you would’ve told me to guess what characters would never meet in this series I would’ve said her and Theon for sure 😂 seeing them in the same room looked so weird.

But hey that Jon snow reveal tho blew my mind. Not only is he not actually Ned’s bastard he’s a Targaryen prince?!!?!!! That changes everything bro has a more direct claim to the iron throne than Khallesi!!! I can’t wait to see how he reacts when he finds out. He probably way too upstanding to want it.

Oh yea **** that loser Stannis man scarified it all for nothing.

Last edited:
Got a new shorty I’m fitna get started on a rewatch with since she’s never seent it.

We’ll start next week after this szn finale lol.

Back
Top Bottom