Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I know why they are going this route… hot d has a female as main character so the next series should go with a male lead

But if they were to choose a post GOT character to go with, it prob should be Arya

Oh nah, jk. I was just reliving the spoiler ****ery from page 15.

Although I never watch next ep previews, I'm sure most people do.
Damn we still scarred over Aemond?

I like how Aemond was born in the last episode and they didn’t even mention his name :lol:

Oh wait is that a spoiler too

Snow + GRRM revenge tour

Snow +

172A2DAC-60CF-43EF-8FE7-70E8F9738B21.jpeg

I want to see where George goes with a sequel story following Jon, but part of me feels like with the way the series ended, there’s a lot to have to work around.

Fist act of business, get Bran out of here.

I want to see where George goes with a sequel story following Jon, but part of me feels like with the way the series ended, there’s a lot to have to work around.

Fist act of business, get Bran out of here.
Yea. and put the Snow Gawd where he belongs - on the Throne even if he don’t want it!

Take Baenerys to a red witch and bring her byke too plz.

I do wonder how you tell a Jon Snow/GoT story without some of the other characters. I wonder if any of the cast are coming back (Tyrion, Sansa and Bran in particular).

Speaking of Sansa - since she was left Queen of the North and she is the last Stark up there, when she weds and gives birth does that baby take up the Stark name
if its a boy or do they continue with normal traditions? Theoretically Bran won’t birth any kids to continue the lineage. I suppose Jon can if Sansa officially anoints him a Stark and excuses him from the Nights Watch? Or would he just be a Targaryen? bruh so many questions…

I do wonder how you tell a Jon Snow/GoT story without some of the other characters. I wonder if any of the cast are coming back (Tyrion, Sansa and Bran in particular).

Speaking of Sansa - since she was left Queen of the North and she is the last Stark up there, when she weds and gives birth does that baby take up the Stark name
if its a boy or do they continue with normal traditions? Theoretically Bran won’t birth any kids to continue the lineage. I suppose Jon can if Sansa officially anoints him a Stark and excuses him from the Nights Watch? Or would he just be a Targaryen? bruh so many questions…
Don't forget about this, the true heir to the iron throne

Do you really want to do this? Think hard.
Look, whatever’s been bothering you today: It’s alright. Just know I have nothing to do with it. You don’t want to direct your frustrations on someone who did you no wrong.

Look, whatever’s been bothering you today: It’s alright. Just know I have nothing to do with it. You don’t want to direct your frustrations on someone who did you no wrong.
Sure I do. So I’ll ask again, how did you determine that you were “too cool” to be a nerd? Because your NT post history tells a very different story.

Back
Top Bottom