Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Man ain’t gonna lie I was thinking of some crazy twist where he was gonna announce marrying his daughter. Mid evil times was a weird time.

Plus they Targaryen.

Didn't they mine a crap ton of Valyrion steel in GoT? Or was that dragonglass? Or am I completely misremembering something?

-foe

masagipatron masagipatron He asked what character the actor plays, not his lineage/parents, so yeah that's a spoiler on you.

If you had said he just played "Aemond Targaryen", then you can understand why that wouldn't have been a spoiler, because it says zero about Aemond's parents? But now we know who Aemond's parents are on the show before it's been revealed on the show. Whether I could have guessed it, or that the info "is out there", isn't the point.

Sir you don't have a hard job, just don't talk about what's not yet on the show.

058EEA7A-E75A-4E47-85BF-13B9FB0FE0FB.jpeg

masagipatron masagipatron He asked what character the actor plays, not his lineage/parents, so yeah that's a spoiler on you.

If you had said he just played "Aemond Targaryen", then you can understand why that wouldn't have been a spoiler, because it says zero about Aemond's parents? But now we know who Aemond's parents are on the show before it's been revealed on the show. Whether I could have guessed it, or that the info "is out there", isn't the point.

Sir you don't have a hard job, just don't talk about what's not yet on the show.

My man, you’re crying over learning who Aemond’s parents are? Really. That’s it? I could understand if I said Aemond did this, Aemond said that, Aemond blah blah but the knowledge that he’s their son, that’s such a massive, Westeros shattering spoiler?

I know you think you're smarter than making a mistake or something but what part of don't discuss what's not on the show is hard? It's a simple rule, and then we don't have to worry about you deciding what's spoil-able which would be flawed clearly.

I know you think you're smarter than making a mistake or something but what part of don't discuss what's not on the show is hard? It's a simple rule, and then we don't have to worry about you deciding what's spoil-able which would be flawed clearly.

Okay, going forward, Spoiler Tags on everything. But question to you was, is this a monumental spoiler? Did it really ruin anything for you? Like really? This show was promoted in the media extensively as covering the Targaryen Civil War. That’s a major spoiler. Much bigger spoiler than hearing who Aemond’s parents are.

If you had said he just played "Aemond Targaryen", then you can understand why that wouldn't have been a spoiler
Technically, wouldn't that be a spoiler also? Because he's not on the show yet. 👀

-foe

Parents are a big deal in GOT/HOD so maybe, thing is I wouldn’t know if it was a big deal, plus we know miscarriages happen commonly so there’s no guarantee someone being pregnant means a famous Targaryen is about to show up. Either way, I appreciate you with the spoilers.

I mean not a major spoiler but wouldn't mind if it's book knowledge and hasn't aired on the show yet, at least put it in a spoiler tag. Being in a trailer or not I wouldn't have surmised anything because I don't know anything. Small spoilers lead to big spoilers... Then to wikiboyz pretending they got theories again.

This happens literally all the time with popular shows. It's a really simple concept to me, and jpzx jpzx already mentioned it: real time discussion should only discuss what has already happened on the show.

masagipatron masagipatron think about Better Call Saul

We’ve seen BB

But still some of those connections and reveals we’re still a nice surprise and talking points post show.

You taking that away from us b.

SHUUUSH!

Back
Top Bottom