Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Still got some good stuff to get through.

Watchers on the Wall
Hardhome
BoB

Looking forward to his posts about the final season.

evil-smile.gif

Jamie telling the story of why he killed the mad king and become a king slayer

IMG_3339.jpeg

He 100% did the right thing but the time period and how seriously these dudes take vows he still gotta suffer the consequences regardless of context….sucks to suck loser.

Every passing episode cat letting him go is becoming more and more of a problem the ripple effect of that mistake has influenced everything Robb has done or had to deal with since like this is bad.

Didn’t fell bad for Cersi an ounce when Tywin said he was marrying her off to Loras after she was over their snickering about messing with Tyrion life cause they wanna marry him off to Sansa…that’s what yo *** gets

Man this psycho torturing Theon rn is NUTS bro just sitting taunting him about why he doing this like
IMG_0676.gif

Big shoutout to Old lady Tyrell she hilarious and witty I love it.

It kills me how Varys is the only one that that seemingly realizes the problem little finger is. This dude is walking around smirking 24/7 talkin evil walking evil looking evil and no one pressed but him. Tyrell’s and Lansiters see him as a really good rook but in little finger mind he’s not even a piece on the board he’s the only player.

Also these Lord of Light/Scientology dudes are flying under the radar too well.
We're at the same point in our watches

I forgot about the scene with tywin with his kids and the marriages. Cersei was like a little kid. Lena is such a great actor in this show

Season 4 ep 6 this is insane season so much I could talk about, Jon becoming a bigger player Arya Wick and the Hound pissing on Joffrey grave again Theon being so broken I actually feel bad for him but nah Little finger you snake the Jon Aryn stuff organizing that the fake was of John Aryn wife crying those crocodile tears like she ain’t do it for him that blew my mind BUT **** that too only one thing matters today

TYRION TALK TO THEM ALL THE **** YOU DID FOR THEM THIS SHAM TRAIL TALK YO *** DAWG LET THEM KNOW NONE OF THEM DESERVE THIS **** **** CERSEI **** TYWIN AND A BIG **** YOU TO SHAE

IMG_5993.gif

IMG_5993.gif

IMG_5993.gif

IMG_5993.gif

This scene I don’t know how this ends but idgaf how this ends that was all worth it idc that was incredible I can’t stop rewinding it

Season 4 ep 6 this is insane season so much I could talk about, Jon becoming a bigger player Arya Wick and the Hound pissing on Joffrey grave again Theon being so broken I actually feel bad for him but nah Little finger you snake the Jon Aryn stuff organizing that the fake was of John Aryn wife crying those crocodile tears like she ain’t do it for him that blew my mind BUT **** that too only one thing matters today

TYRION TALK TO THEM ALL THE **** YOU DID FOR THEM THIS SHAM TRAIL TALK YO *** DAWG LET THEM KNOW NONE OF THEM DESERVE THIS **** **** CERSEI **** TYWIN AND A BIG **** YOU TO SHAE

IMG_5993.gif

IMG_5993.gif

IMG_5993.gif

IMG_5993.gif

This scene I don’t know how this ends but idgaf how this ends that was all worth it idc that was incredible I can’t stop rewinding it
I have yet to do a rewatch of the OG show but everytime I see your recap in here it makes me pull up YT for some of these clips :lol:

Bout to just do a rewatch myself once the HOTD season finishes up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom